@Wishingilivedina420state @Tonyb @Majiktoker @Donaldj

5 Likes

Maybe my eyes are bad but all I see is frosty trichome goodness. Yummmm

4 Likes

Think so? I’m bugging here :rofl: @FreakyDeekie

1 Like

It’s hard to tell

1 Like

I will defer to those who are experts but I blew a couple of the pics up and I still didn’t see anything I thought was mold. On the other hand, you have them right in front of you.

Curious on how you washed it… Water and hydrogen peroxide? @Noctis420

1 Like

Yeah im zooming way in and it I see little frosty trichome things. It smells like strawberries and skunk @FreakyDeekie just don’t want to smoke mold

1 Like

I don’t see anything that looks like mold at all from pics

1 Like

So I did it right? First real harvest from hydroponics. I see a lot of people’s harvest much greener solid buds @Zombo

I did lemon juice and baking soda first bucket 2nd bucket just water all distilled so there was no chlorine etc. @Zombo

1 Like

All I see is goodness, Congratulations @Noctis420.
I don’t understand warshing buds.
Why would you do that ?

My dad used to mix koolaid no sugar and spray hanging plants the first or second day for a new flavor but I’m confused on warshing them

1 Like

I’ve seen so much about it a lot of people recommend it. @Wishingilivedina420state look up pigeon420 on YouTube washing buds a lot of nasty stuff came off in the water

1 Like

Maybe you have a small fan to put on them… A PC fan is ok for that… Looking good

1 Like

I just put them in today also have a fan blowing 24/7 @M4ur

Looks like crystals to me.
Great work

1 Like

Looks great to me!

1 Like

Looks like gooey goodness to me

3 Likes

So it’s not mold… Only sugar :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks everyone, I was getting nervous. I thought I was going to have to trash it after all that hard work. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Happy smoking!! Cough up a lung or two for me:rofl:

3 Likes