Cut off most bids n switching to veg

Ok this made me literally laugh outloud

1 Like

its a lot different growing in hot and arid desert areas, i will actually bury my pots in the ground ,it keeps root mass much cooler rather than baking in the sun, the plant itself can get accclimated to higher temps and still thrive the roots however are a and helps with slow growth also what i mean by controlling outdoor light cycles is putting up a V shape light shield and by turning it around the plant based on sunrise and sunset you can control the amount of direct light exposure, also top your soil in mulch , believe it or not even with realtive low humidty mulch can and will keep roots cooler and stave off the shock and lock effects

1 Like

Well the plant is suffering from severe nute excess: N and P for sure. This will produce small, poor flower.

Well I don’t care about small flower, I’ve been trying to veg it the whole time. It didn’t start to look like that until I cut of the little buds. If it is too much N and P, what do you suggest I do now? Appreciate the info on small flowers for later, but all I want is to veg the plant now and grow it bigger

Just out of curiosity is this just practice on a plant that doesn’t matter?

No, like I said, wasn’t supposed to flower. Still don’t understand why it did with more than 12 hours light plus light leak at night

I’m just trying to understand why you are growing a plant to deliberately not flower it

Bc it’s not supposed to flower till sept…

Oh ok. Thanks for the clarification on that :neutral_face:

2 Likes

if you dont plan on flowering until September, my man i would totally scrap what ya got and start new, in the end youd be doing yourself a tremendous service. my friends try to give me the plants they’ve given up on all the time . just say no!. source some legit dank seeds if you aint got none already , i mean youre already here they have amazing seeds right here!. i think knowing what you got is more important that re vegging them plants and youd be losing time, quality, etc in the long run if you continue on with them dirt legs. september is 4 months away thats plenty of time to fart out a crop 100% better than a re-veg crop. just my two cents and i dont know much either so take my words with a grain of sand. just tryin to offer some advice…think about it tho. im following still no matter the outcome but if you start a new grow i want to know bout it :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s starting to grow back n it is looking crazy lol. I’ll post pics a long the way. People keep telling me to start over but it’s not mine to do. Like I said i original post I’m vegin it

1 Like

Here’s my very late flowering clones reveging lol crazy looking

2 Likes

Ya I can see how mines gonna look like that. It’s like a tiny version of yours now

1 Like

Growing back nicely

1 Like

Because it takes more than 12 hours of light to make a plant stay in veg once they get sexually mature. I’ve done many experiments with lighting hours and have had plants go into flowering with even up to 14-15 hours of light. 16/8 light schedule at a minimum to guarantee that the plants stay in veg.

Nice job on the successful reveg though and lay off the nutes for a while til the leaves stop “clawing”.

1 Like

Omg no one has said anything about the more than 12 hours until now! Tysm! It totally makes sense now. The dispensery probably had the light cycle on at least 18 hours or so and clones from a mature plant so when I all the sudden switched to 13-14 hours outside that must of been what flipped it. Can’t believe no one else said anything about it until now. U sir are a cannabis guru!

1 Like

Those leaves are all old. They won’t ever change . The new growth is all good though with no new clawing or discoloration

2 Likes

that reveg lookin crazy like ruderalis! …good job, you keepin it legit and gettin it done!

1 Like

Still veggin. Almost there. Hopefully with get more branches n big fan leaves soon