Cut Fan leaves that were blocking lower node sites!

Help!I think i might have cut off to many fan leaves that were blocking lower node sites.A few days ago my plants were very bushy and not getting light to the lower parts of the plants.I tried LST,but i guess i was a little rough and most of the stems broke from trying to tie down.Anyway it’s been about 5 days since this happened,The plants are a month and 10 days old.Did i harm my plants by taking off the fan leaves? Any suggestions on what i should do next? Also when should i put into flowering 12/12 schedule? I have taken pictures this morning so they were thirsty right before i fed them so they look a little stressed right before lights out. when i wake them up they look refreshed…

1 Like

Hello
In my opinion you should be ok.
Give them a few days to recover from the stress you might of caused from snapping of branches and if it were my plant I would lollipop them and cut down all the lower branches that will not get any light in the future.
This way your plant concentrates on all the good stuff up top that will get all that good light and not Waste it’s time on the bottom larfe.
Hope this helps
Happy growing

1 Like

@Sincitytoker Thanks wasn’t sure but they don’t seem to be to stressed.Also when should i switch light schedule for flowering they are a month and 10 days old?

1 Like

It is total preference.
But the famous sword lol just remember that your plant will grow up to twice it’s size once you flower,or possibly can stretch even bigger .
Depending how much room you have up top also plays a factor.
If you only have let’s say 5 feet of heaight to work with you have to take in to consideration the 18-24” of space you need for your light distance and at least 10” or so for your light to the top of your tent.