Customer Service!

Once again ILGM folks deliver. 9 days from CC order to East Coast USA. What’s not to like? Over 5 years of business never a bad experience.

Thanks ILGM

11 Likes

Welcome (back) to the forum.

l1J9urAfGd3grKV6E

1 Like

I just ordered seeds. Then I see you didn’t have my unit number on the delivery address. How do I fix that?

1 Like

Hello. I recently purchased Black Widow Feminized (pack of 20) x 1- I germinated 16 so far as explained in the video how to best germinate. I still have 4 seeds remaining un germinated.

1 seed never germinated, 6 seeds germinated and are growing very nicely, 9 germinated and died without ever growing further from the germination process. All growing in the same environment ( west indies Jamaica) . This is my first order from ILGM and the ordering process was seamless. I am just wondering if I can email images of my process and get any help with replacements or explanation on how we did not do this correctly.

Thank you

Welcome to the forum.

The forum here is separate from the seed shop and your best bet is to contact customer service and state your issues. That said, we have a community of experienced growers that would be happy to review and comment on the issues you see.

I expect the seed shop would replace seeds that fail to germinate; however, the most common cause of seedling loss after germination, by far, is due to damping off, which is caused by overwatering.

Thank you for the help!