Customer Service Gone South

Judging by your recent emails, you seem concerned as to why I have stopped ordering from you. Sometime back I notified you of a loss of several seeds which did not germinate, in the past you have been very attentive with these complaints which have been rare, but you have always sent replacements. This time I received no satisfaction with my complaint, and very little responce. I don’t know what has happened with your compsny but I do know it has taken a complete turn for the negative. Definately not the way to retain my business.

2 Likes

So you’ve done this before? I mean use the germination guarantee? Can you explain that, and ratio of seeds per germ, and or how many times you complained? I mean as a grower for years I know somethings are out of their control and in your hands, that said, I also have been burned by supposed legit companies. Leaving details will help sort it out, as I’m sure this company doesn’t want to lose a repetitive customer.

2 Likes

Some hust want free seeds , you just never know right ?

I hate to hear you are having trouble with ilgm. Just to let you know ilgm is not actually part of this forum they just sponsor it. It is possible that someone working there will see this and try to help and or share it with someone else who might be able to help. I hope you get some kind of answer from them and you become whole for what you lost… good luck on your journey

1 Like

Yeah trying to put them on blast is not the way to go about it either. If they have always fixed the issue then I’m sure they would this time. Maybe there is a limit on how many times u can complain and or if u have complained about every order maybe they r putting 2 and 2 together. Ya know now a days this world is a little Fd up and everyone tries to get free shit from bigger companies like this. I’ve had sever orders from ilgm and so far only issues with 1 strain and it was fixed properly. Maybe take ur business to another place with. O guarantees on the seeds and hope for the best. Not saying all company’s r bad but no other company guarantees seeds like ilgm does hell even if they r lost stolen or crushed they fix the issue. Be patient and talk with them about this situation not all of us who know nothing about this situation beside ur part of the equation. Ciao

1 Like

Ya know I am into ILGM for several thousand dollars, so its not a matter of trying to receive free seeds. I have been a good customer up until this issue.

3 Likes

I’m with you I hate poor customer service, I don’t buy from ilgm just because I couldn’t get my card to work when I tried a couple years ago and I just never tried again. I hope they make it right for you

I wonder if this poster works for a competitor?

And “thousands of dollars” you’ve spent?? And you are complaining about not germinating a few seeds…what, maybe $20? Pleeaaase…

Something stinks to high heavens here… and it isn’t me .:laughing:

Now, you are dismissed Sir

3 Likes

This not about the seeds, its about the customer service, and now you are dismissed

1 Like

Just contact support give your order number and they will and shall replace any order you can show proof of purchased and if it was 5 seeds of a 15 seed pack mix , they wont just replace the 5 , they will send another 15 . You just have to follow they marketed promise process .

1 Like

I’m not a fan of bashing each other so going to close this. @ILGM.Stacy is the contact point and she is out on a family emergency. So suck it up and wait for a response but quit bitching here. This is not the seed shop.

That is all.

5 Likes