Custom pipe makers?

What’s going on guys and gals. Just cut me up and took the bark off of some wood I’m laying on top of my fireplace to season for making some pipes. While doing this i got to wondering if anyone else does this? Its just a hobby of mine lol.

Mine are all carved and widdled by hand out of cedar. I’m working on one now, I don’t have many pictures of mine but I have one picture of two of mine

2 Likes

You’re not alone. I’ve made a few pipes, but now mostly I make bongs.

2 Likes

Be hard to make a bong out of cedar for me lol but I’ll have to look into it. Do you blow your own glass or buy the materials? I couldn’t see myself buying the stuff to blow my own glass just for bongs lol

I use diamond tip hole saw but not always. Just an example

4 Likes

I’m definitely planning to do this. Got a beautiful bottle of tequila that’s gonna look killer as a bong. And really thick glass so it should last me forever. Just need a down stem. I need to remember to buy one of those glass hole cutter when I’m at the hardware store next.

I’ve never tried making a pipe? Does the wood ever burn?

The first couple of bowls you get a good cedar flavor but after that it’s just like a glass pipe for the most part. Just way harder to clean lol

Lol nice. Can’t complain about the price though lol

1 Like