Currently in your stash: best and worst

Out of the buds in your stash right now that you could pull out and toke/Vape/dab/ingest what’s your favorite and what’s your least favorite?

Let’s face it, results are bell shaped curve. Most of it’s gonna be just fine but a little bit of it is going to be really amazing and a little bit is going to be nothing special.

Currently in my stash my favorite is sour diesel. I loved it 20 something years ago when it was the best weed you could get in New York City and having just finished growing a nice crop of it I can safely say I still love it.

My least favorite right now, sadly, is Maui Wowie. The plant grew great, buds look wonderful, they’ve got an earthy aroma with a hint of cat piss but the taste and high is just like nothing. Like I Could smoke half a pound and not feel it. Sure looks pretty though! I’ve only grown at once so I’m willing to except I just did a terrible job. I’m growing it again right now but I tell you if I’m not loving the results second time around it’s over.

3 Likes

I’ve got some Maui wowie that is pretty good from a few grows ago.

I posted on Super Critical CBD just this morning on my disappointment with it.

Blue Mystic is the favorite among the grows I’ve done the past couple of years.

2 Likes

I’ll have to go back and look for your post. I know that I’ve been seriously thinking about trying a 1:1 strain for my next indoor.

1 Like
1 Like

Sorry for this random reply 7 months later - I’m about 2 weeks into curing 2 Mauis from ILGM, both ended up smoking great, but smell completely different. 1 is very lemon scented, and the other sounds exactly like yours - mostly earthy, with no noticeable citrus at all. I still have the plants (reveg experimenting / laziness), and the ‘earthy’ stalk has a strong, pleasant jet fuel odor. This was my first grow (along with 2 ILGM Northern Autos), nowhere near experienced enough to understand phenotypes or conditions that impact genetic/terpene expression. My veteran stoner neighbor was crazy about it, so I’m putting that in the W column lol (next to the L column with 4 or 5 murdered seedlings)