Currently in Veg tent!

Next is the other competition I’m in and after that will be growing for me. Lol probably more variety as I have about 30+ strains and still have no hoard of nugs. Lol

1 Like

@The_Cannabowlist fill that pantry up!!!

1 Like

Got 8 plants/ 6 strains in the flowering tent that should all be ready over the course of about 4 weeks starting around the tenth of next month! Gonna be a lot of trim jail next month….

McChem

McChem

Poison Apple

1 Like

So deciding what to pop next?
Going to do a fem photo run and then going to do an all fem auto run before working on my next breeding step.

Options for next run:

Zkittlez
Bandana OG
A10-Warthog
Apollo Creed
UWPxPG55
Strawberry Sublime
Slumper

Options for Auto run:

Charoletts Dimentia
Webbed Slipper
VB Boarder Jumper
RCS Gelato
Arachnid Pie
Yeti Wedding
And have some stuff from @Graysin aswell that I need to try!

1 Like

Yeti wedding is one of mine - here’s what mine looks like as of yesterday:

Anything with the Wedding Cake mother will likely be an auto - I’m not sure if I had known that at the time I sent em to you.

1 Like

I have them logged as fem autos! Lol
I probably have another 5-10 strains to add to the list too.

1 Like

I’d smoke that!

1 Like

I’d smoke that too lol!!

2 Likes

Wife picked this next batch!

Following these will be Yeti Wedding from @Graysin

1 Like

Seeds got moved from the water to rapid rooters inside the incubating tray and into the tent they went! Gonna be different growing 6 plants all the same strain. Thinking a couple mainlines, couple manifolds, and haven’t decided the other two yet.

2 Likes

you go on with your bad self… :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Ha ha ha! I want to try a spiral with the mains and have like 16-32 mains total before having them grow upwards! Gonna be a challenge.

2 Likes

Well these ladies exploded!

Smaller plant is Poison Apple, bigger two are McChem.

2 Likes

5/6 Strawberry Sublime or SS have nice white roots and are pushing their heads towards the tops of the rooters! The last one will hopefully show something by later tonight or tomorrow morning!

The two McChem got topped and stripped today to prepare for mainline/manifolding.
PA isn’t ready yet.

2 Likes

Have signs of life in all 6!

1 Like

@The_Cannabowlist I’m real interested in this. Keep’em coming. I’m in Class here lol!!

1 Like

I’m still in my first year of growing! Lol
Thank You, I will!

2 Likes

@The_Cannabowlist I’d never of known that with what your producing. Wow. :+1:t2:

2 Likes