Currently in Veg tent!

Here’s the updated pictures!

Pacific Butter

A10-Warthog

Cake Breath

Slumper

Pacific Butter

Cake Breath

I broke and tied up 3-4 stems this morning alone…

1 Like

Whole tent!

1 Like

@The_Cannabowlist you supercropping? Let’s see where these ladies wanna go!!

1 Like

Have been super cropping, stems are thick and strong enough at this point they just want to snap and break instead of bend or twist!

1 Like

Gonna have to figure out a way to fit 6-9 more plants in here soon…

1 Like

@The_Cannabowlist whats your tent dimensions?

1 Like

This tent is a 2x2x4 and flowering tent is a 3x3x7

@The_Cannabowlist you sir need a bigger setup lol

1 Like

Yes, yes I do! I should have this timed perfectly to harvest the solos in the flowering tent the same week I need to switch the next ones to flower, if not, I’ll just switch the veg tent to flower till I can move them out. If that happens can also be another stress test for what ever else I have in there.

This will def be the last time I grow in solo cups for a while, so damn much work trying to keep on top of different deficiencies all the time.

1 Like

Slumper, Cake Breath, and Pacific Butter got moved to the flowering tent today to make room for the next seed drop probably tomorrow.

Yea, I need to clean the trays. Lol

1 Like

Dropped some McChem from Delta 3 Boys and some Poison Apple from Solfire Genetics for the next competition I’m in! Didn’t enter this one, got a donated veteran spot!

Over half had the tap root popped through so into the jiffy pods they went! Will be sticking into the tent later tonight and up potting the three girls in solo cups to something bigger.

1 Like

Got the UWPxPG55, Pacific Butter, and A10-Warthog up-potted and the seedling container put into the tent.

We have life, first McChem to pop through!

2 Likes

1 Like

Cake Breath got moved to the flowering tent as the Cake Breath that was in there was a male and got cut today…

The ladies finally got some water today. One was starting to look sad, but been about a week without water, so got 5oz each and will see them again in another week.

More stress testing!
Pacific Butter got 12oz water today.

UWPxPG55 also got 12oz water.

A10-Warthog got 7oz water today.

The seedlings!

Whole tent.

A10-Warthog got moved to the flowering tent today as the last cake breath decided to be a male. Didn’t Herm, just another male… think that was all males for that bunch and 2/3 pacific butter have been male too, sheesh.

@The_Cannabowlist they saw all the stresses you were putting the big sisters through and decided to tap out early with the male identities lol. What’s next?