Current and future grow journal

Nice for the price I’ll probably just go for the big 21 pound bag. It is $55 plus about $12 for shipping it estimated. That’s about the best I’ve seen especially since it seems pretty easy to use.

What other supplements did you use?

3 Likes

That’s it. Just been using the megacrop. I actually just ran out so I’ve been using Foliage Pro to keep feeding. But this grow has been ridiculously healthy. I know a few people who made the switch over at RIU and they removed everything and just use Megacrop now.

2 Likes

Actually I was adding Silica in the beginning of the grow- Pro Tekt, but I stopped using that about 2 weeks before flower.

That’s great to hear. I think I’ll go for it. I’ll still be adding hydro guard since I’m in hydro. I had actually been on the hunt for a fair priced dry powder nutrient over the last few days. I might make it through this short grow with what I have now but I’ll buy that as soon as I get close.

3 Likes

Yea I actually had a couple plants in RDWC and was adding hydroguard. It does pretty well in Hydro.

1 Like

Awesome thanks for that info. Definitely a easy choice now.

1 Like

Dont you just love this community :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Yep amazing amounts of knowledge here. I keep saying it but they all keep proving it accurate.

3 Likes

Chopped the SLH, the other two are just about done, they are getting ridiculously heavy, had to tie up a few branches. They are falling all over the place.

5 Likes

Congrats!!!

1 Like

Thanks. I cant wait to try them.

1 Like

new lights up. Flipped today. Far red turn on tonight!!!

2 Likes

I tucked everything when the lights went on. Checked on them 3 hours later had to tuck more. When I was done tucking had to tuck again. Wow these lights

1 Like

Good shit, cant wait to see the results.

1 Like

Awesome! I’ll be watching to see how that far red works out as well.

Lifes moving too fast, I turn 30 today. Spent the day trimming and reflecting. Crazy how fast time flys as you get older. Prob gonna be my last grow until I can get my own place, such a great community here and I’m glad to have been helped/ helped everyone I could. You guys are amazing.
Plant cant even hold itself up lol

4 Likes

Happy birthday!

1 Like

Thanks Raustin, much appreciated.

1 Like

Plants looking beautiful. Happy birthday to you! If you think it flies by fast now just wait. I am 8 months from 40 and it seems like yesterday was 30 lol.

1 Like

I’ll join the party hell lol. I have 5 weeks of fflflower left on these ladies. Heavy extreme defoliation

3 Likes