CurrDogg420’s Grow

@GrnyGrows i have old friend that was in the trenches during ww2 he said never been so cold in his life and he got shot said he was tickled to death he is 98 and and i love talking with him

4 Likes

Your a good dude Reed… Record some of that talk you will thank me later. I have a recording of my maternal Grandmother and her three daughters talking about old times. I listen to it from time to time just to hear my Mom’s voice and the others as well. Love them ladies they were all wonderful moms. :v: :heart: :joy:

5 Likes

Thank you @nmgeo i could set and listen to old timers all day i try keep my mouth shut and listen i wish I had my mother on recorded you made me tear up my friend

5 Likes

Well you joined me… It made me tear up too… Going listen to them right now. peace out

3 Likes

One more thing my Mom recorder two 30 minute sessions on a cassette recorder and my son and I converted the files to digital format. I am listening to them right now on my computer and grinning.

5 Likes

@nmgeo Have fun and be happy my friend happy growing

3 Likes

Amen. Gathering it all is so important.

3 Likes

morning all…going to be a hot one everywhere today

2 Likes

Morning @Retiredoldguy! Humid too, sitting at 70F 70RH here currently. Had to put my bud trimming on hold and lower the setting on my dehumidifiers last night.

2 Likes

Here’s how it’s looking for the outdoor grow:

Baked apple, ILGM zkittlez

Blue cheese didn’t make it. It didn’t survive the aggressive pruning I did a couple weeks back. So I decided to try running an auto for the first time in its place. I’m interested to see how it works out growing outdoors over the summer.

Then 1 turned into 4, because my sister named me as her weed caregiver as well. So now I’m allowed 12; 6 mature 6 immature.

1 Apex @ Ethos (photo/fem)
1 cherry cola @ 420 fast buds (auto/fem)
2 strawberry gorilla @ 420 fast buds

All are supposed to be 27-30% THC range

6 Likes

you are going to put these outside and not leave in the tent…is that correct?

If outside do you bury them or keep in pot on top of ground?

3 Likes

Yep, in about 2 weeks they’re going right into the earth, right in the middle of my veggie garden, into all of that compost. They each get 1 yard apiece, 15’ plant and row spacing. :grin:

The new plants are going to stay in containers I think.

4 Likes

I will be watching their progress 4sure… May have to buy me some land around here with a good well. :crazy_face:

Nah I have friends who already have that we will just share…
:v: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Good morning @Retiredoldguy @CurrDogg420

2 Likes

I was just going to say that…morning guys

2 Likes

@Retiredoldguy did you drop any seed on new moon

no I didn’t…I don’t have room for more than the 3 plants I currently have …I will be starting 2 new plants at the end of the month when I should harvest these last 2 plants …Did you start any?

2 Likes

@Retiredoldguy No im in same boat i have 3 finishing up got 2 clones going outside

2 Likes

I didn’t realize you grew outside…do you leave in buckets or put in ground?

2 Likes

I put them in ground with my tomatoes

2 Likes