CurrDogg420’s Grow

Yes and they will come no getting out of that

I have gotten really lazy and now I just go around my plants and spray grass and weed killer…I only get out the ‘old hoe’ if grass is growing too close to vegetable plant

2 Likes

Lol i try to keep them in check they will take everything over if not maintain that’s for sure how you been doing my friend

1 Like

My 50 year HS reunion is this fall during homecoming football game…I graduated with 63 people and now there is only 27 of us left…so sad to hear this today in reunion feed chat

2 Likes

Wow i hate to hear that

2 Likes

Beautiful work man! They’re all happily praying :pray: :joy:

2 Likes

@Mackerel heres my journal, a few of us from the other site have been hanging out over here, you’re welcome to join!

3 Likes

Thanks man.

5 Likes

Ah yeah – I totally get this.

2 Likes

Pictures please. Show us that garden!

3 Likes

Every year it’s harder and harder – more of us gone. Just 63? I thought I was in a small school with 250 graduating.

2 Likes

Hey havw ypu ever dried in a fridge or know of any one who did. I cant get my room or tent to go down to 60 degrees so thats my only option.

2 Likes

Got you beat a little 56 years ago I graduated from Nurnberg American High School yea Germany I was a military brat. The most interesting thing I have found is one of my fellow students became a Pulitzer prize winner. His name is Stuart Diamond the book is “Getting More” : he was one of the nicest people I ever associated with and while the book is about negotiating it is really Much More… I read it in bits when the forum slows and I have watered everything…

:sunglasses: :v:

2 Likes

@Mackerel, I haven’t tried it myself, but I found a thread about it on here, sounds like a lot of good tips

am I supposed to be drying at 60 degrees??? damn I missed that point all these years…

1 Like

Yeah i think was where i saw the thread. It worked out great but i did mess up and not put them in r8ght after cut. But im going to try it again on this run

Thats what i have been reading lol

2 Likes

friday the 13th struck at my house today…went to check mail earlier and when I went to open and shut the box the post got very wobbly and then broke off at ground level…I guess it’s lasted long enough nearly 39 years…I must have been on drugs when I put it in because I had a huge cement ball in the ground that I had to get up using the rope over tire trick…got another one in and should last till I’m gone…

3 Likes

oh man…spent 1976-1978 in Germany when I was married to the Air Force…spent all my time traveling around the country to every mountain top we had a communication post taking care of their equipment.

4 Likes

My husband was in Germany - paratrooper dudes. He still talks about the cold. He’s a Southern Gentleman.

3 Likes