CurrDogg420’s Grow

It was 2 plants @Mcsketcher, in a 5x5 under 600w. I’ve been hoping to achieve 1g per watt.

I grew a single NY Diesel that cleared 400g, closest I’ve come to a 1lb plant.

6 Likes

I’ve broke 220 for a plant… Which isn’t great. One day though, imma make that LB a plant goal!!

2 Likes

4/22 New tent layout. Gelato, Moby Dick, and banana kush in front. I gave them a good node pruning and cleaned up the skirts last night. I don’t think I’m going to scrog this time.

I also deployed the new UV and deep red bars for the first time. I’ve got them on 15 hours with the main fixture running about 75%. No dimmer with the new bars and I’m not sure how accurately my par meter will read the uv anyway so I’m going to have to try to read the weed leaves.

I think I have noticed a little bit of sunburn, only one spot in the very center seems to have gotten any permanent damage so far. I turned them all tonight and adjusted their tie downs while I was at it.

Also, new layout for the veg tent. These are going to start getting a lot more training attention now. Baked apple is looking like it wants a new pot already.

5 Likes

This may sound like a stupid question: how does one vote? I clicked the circle, it highlighted, then nothing. I hit reply, but that was not it. Do I copy, paste, fill circle, then reply?

I’m still watching that baked apple with much anticipation. :eyes:

2 Likes

It’s not about the count. I grew some of my Durban crosses last year and only got an ounce off of a 5-6 foot plant. Think of it as a first date. The third or second time you run a strain you will get way more. Hell, I don’t even feel I know a plant until the fourth grow. That said, if I know I don’t like it there is not a second date.

4 Likes

I think that’s basically it, the highlighted circle is your vote, think you can change it until the poll closes; they don’t show the voting until then.

Hope you don’t mind @Mcsketcher … Not sure if you’ve seen his journal @noddykitty1, you all should check it out, he’s way into the organic growing too.

3 Likes

I will check it out. Look out @Mcsketcher, I am a chatty mother f fur. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I have been picking at the deep old threads lately. I figure it’s the only way to get to know some of the personalities on here. It’s truly like the big city here, compared to homegrown site.

6 Likes

I voted – looking so good. Can’t wait to start some ILGM’s in a few weeks.

4 Likes

hey currdogg started at the beginning of this thread but fast forwarded to the end but will go back though when I have the time , nice setup and I am sure lots of good ideas and beautiful plants within.

thanks for all your input!

3 Likes

Thanks @blueskies, welcome!

2 Likes

I used a couple of small crates(boxes) and made a shelf.
Thoses Northern Lights i was growing that you helped me with i got 85 and 55grams. Weed is excellent

5 Likes

Hey @RustyBuds
Are you the rusty from homegrown?

2 Likes

Yes i am gulity

6 Likes

@RustyBuds Rusty that I used to PM about Hydro stuff?

4 Likes

I put a brisket on last night at midnight and will be taking it off in another hour…if you guys are in the neighborhood drop by for some brisket tacos

7 Likes

Finally making some progress on the fence upgrade. Poles are all in, straight, plumbed, square, I think I’m pretty happy with the level. It rises a bit to the SE corner sort of following the contour of the land.

Still gotta actually hang fence now, but you can get an impression

The poles are black locust, not sawn myself but I cut the trees down (they were dead)

8 Likes

@CurrDogg420 Looks great i just cut a black locust also for poles they will last long time

4 Likes

How high when finished will it keep deer out? Ya think…

4 Likes

6’ high give or take. Never seen no deer jump that :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

These dang Mule deer down here sure can but that high kind of deters them :v: :sunglasses:

4 Likes