Curling twisting leaves

about 2 weeks in purple kush auto ff ocan forrest no nutrients added

Looks fine to me! Let her grow and see what happens!

It does look good just wasn’t sure if it was lacking something or just weird Genetics

Mines has the same issue curling of leaves and yellow and brown spotsn

I’m also using FFOF I was told that the souls is pretty hot so some plants tend to shows signs due to the soil

Both plants looking great! They look curl because they are small.

What kind of soil did you use? It will work itself out. More than likely chemicals in the soil, mine did the same thing in the early stages.

Fox farm ocean forrest

Hey I am a beginner and this is my first grow
I am looking for support from the members of the community.
So i had successfully germinated two seeds(Big Kush-Photoperiod and Moby dick xxl- autoflower) by the soaking in the cup and subsequently the paper towel method post which i had got 5mm taproot out of both the seeds. After which i transplanted the seeds in a mix of potting soil(30%), vermicompost(30%), coco peat(30%) and topped it with a handful of Perlite(10%) in a 6" dia pot height 9". I am an impatient grower so i fiddled with my seeds a bit checking to see the progress. Post which i observed in the morning today that the big kush had been growing under a lump of soil with green leaves horizontally with the roots exposed so with a forceps i planted them in the soil with the root down and the green leaves upwards and left them on the window sill of my bathroom(which gets diffused light).

The moby dick also had cotyledons under a lump of soil which i removed and with the forceps made it straight but the cotyledons seeem very yellow but the root going in the soil is white with a tinge of pink(I am assuming thats healthy so i have planted it in the same pot with just the cotyledons over the surface and the roots down.

I am just concerned if both plants are growing helathy and how long before the leaves sprout out properly.

Any support from an experienced grower would be helpful.

Also this is the fourth day they have been in the soil.