Curling top leaves

So my plants are their first week of flowering. And one of the plants top leaves looks funny. They are curling in sometimes and some days they don’t. Don’t know if I should be concerned or what…

2 Likes

A closer picture

3 Likes

"Experienced community members and expert staff will be better informed and more capable of providing a more informed answer.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!"

My two cents…

Canoeing can happen when they are thirsty…

Think about how the plant would try to direct as much rain water to her center…

My guess… the days you water they don’t do it and the days you don’t water they do it… If so definitely water related

1 Like

Ok… I figured I didn’t have to go through all of that, since it was a general question but no worries.
Fox farms ocean forest soil, 2x4 indoor tent, fabric pot, 6.3-6.6ph, and the strain is blue cheese and the seeds came from some bud I bought in Cali. I keep the humidity 45-60 (day and night) Temps stay a between 70-80 degrees Fahrenheit. I also have a humidifier and 3 fans and one exhaust fan 6in.
Now I hope these details help. And it only happens to this plant out of 6. And only the top leaves???

Oh I forgot… viparspectra tc600 led light

Ok… It’s not a life threatening issuei admit…

Maybe observe here and her reaction to watering…

1 Like

It doesn’t matter anymore… 4 of the 6 plants were males including the one in question so I got rid of them.

Bad luck…