Curling leaves!

It did work - well, not the random ass screw - but the rest of it did. :joy: it was clumsy but I told myself when I took down the tent in my garage, I’d remove the lights and get them properly assembled and soldered. And then I had too many lights to hang in my room (there’s a ceiling fan in the middle of the room that prevented me from hanging all of them) and it suddenly wasn’t a priority at all, so it was collecting dust instead of getting fixed up to look proper.

I’ll probably be taking the other one I have and repairing it shortly, I have a wee tent for breeding I need to get put up and a 2x2 light is gonna be perfect.

Anyway, I’m stoked they made it to you and extra glad I sent along the blurples for the interim - just turn on all the switches and let ‘em ride. :100::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Lol thank you so much for everything brother!

1 Like

Sorry I haven’t posted anything lately, my fiancé passed away. Here’s some pics from last night, they’re getting huge!

Sorry to hear about your loss. I cannot imagine. Stay strong, keep friends and fam close. They will help you get through it. My son took his life 2 years ago and that was really hard but a spouse or partner. No words.

Thank you brother

I’m so sorry to hear that, my friend. I’m glad more than ever that you have growing to be some therapy through this time. :frowning:

Me and my son are about to lose everything my man😭

Me and my son are about to lose everything :sob::broken_heart:

Girls are looking good

The girls look great. What’s going on, brother? Hanging in there? :frowning:

Not really brother, since my wife passed everything is falling apart. I have my son here and have no idea how we’re gonna survive

There’s barely any food in the house😞

I’m sorry, my friend. Wish I had any idea how to help. You’re in my thoughts. I know you’ll make it through, but I know it ain’t easy. Losing someone never is