Have an issue where my plant leaves are curling under and getting thin. I’m in the second week of flower. Is this normal? What should I do?
How about a picture in natural light? Not possible to see what is happening.
If you wouldn’t mind filling out this and being as complete as possible.
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Light system
- Temps; Day, Night
- Humidity; Day, Night
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
- Co2; Yes, No
Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner
You are unaware of the SUDDEN SURGE of growth and NEED FOR MORE NUTRIENTS DURING THE FIRST THREE WEEKS OF HEAVY FLOWERING GROWTH.
Keep up with their needs and you will be a very happy camper. Not so much if you don’t adjust.
Hard to see pic show major water need. Nutes as well.