Curling leaves,deficiencies need advice

So my blueberry lemon haze is 3weeks into flower an her top leaves won’t uncurl n don’t it seem lil early for her to be cannabalising herself??? Any advice be much appreciated

3 Likes

She looks hungry to me. What are u feeding her and how often. Def looks like she can use a bit of calmag

Whew… couple things going on here. We should do a support ticket just so i dont go out into left field.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)
-Age of plant
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
-Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, fabric pots
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
-Method used to measure PH and TDS
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space
-Light system LED, MH/HPS/CMH/Fluorescents, or other
-Actual wattage draw of lights
-Current Light Schedule
-Temps; Day, Night
-Humidity; Day, Night
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
-Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

2 Likes

Now… those curled tips and slightly discolored ends to those tips? Are a DEFINITE sign of nitrogen toxicity. As they go into flower, the demand for nitrogen lessens. If ur solution doesnt adjust for the lower needs? Then she will show sign like clawed leaves, burned tips, extra dark green leaves. U are showing two of the three.

The spots im guessing are older? From being Nitrogen and Magnesium hungry earlier in the grow?

2 Likes

OK blueberryxlemon -cropkings seeds
Soil oceans forest happy frog
Distilled water with cal mag
PH 6.5
Temps day84-87 night 71-75
Humidity 25-50
Run off only when flush or pH reading
Was using fox farm trio but jus got ilgm fertilizer n that’s seems to b making such a better impact then fox farms trio only gave her some flower time 2-3 days ago n plant boost last night the 21st.

I’ve notice some leaves have uncurled but I don’t wanna jus throw things at her u kno BTW she sprouted 3-31 so 52 days in from sprout

1 Like

This is my 1 of 5 of my first grow . I’m finally understanding pH more an humidity n temp n the effects… I’m jus worried being she is almost out of leaves

1 Like

@PurpNGold74
What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)cropkings seeds. Autoflower blueberryXlemon
-Age of plant 52 days from sprout
-Method: soil-oceans forest happy frog- fox farm trio nutrient
-Vessels: fabric pots
-PH 6.5
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
-Method used to measure PH - pH digital meter
-Indoor . 4-2-5 grow tent
-Light system- mars hydro talk 2000
-Actual wattage draw of lights 300
-Current Light Schedule- 18+6
-Temps; Day, Night
-Humidity; Day, Night between 24-30 usually but
-Ventilation system; Yes, 4".
-AC, fans outside tent n inside tent
-Co2; no

1 Like

Looks like lock out maybe ppm ?

I have a pen but when I tried using It idk I felt stpuid… But in a little IMA try it again n post reading maybe @Randy_Marsh or someone will b able to help me figure this thing out…

@Randy_Marsh @PurpNGold74 @Hellraiser @Underthestairs can u switch nutes like go from fox to ilgm ?? Or think that may cause a shock

I’ve never heard of anyone having problems doing it. I think if it were me, I’d do a full flush to drop my PPMs as much as possible first. But food is food.

1 Like

What kind of pen did you get? And what’s the trouble you’re having with it?

Not all nutrients mix , so it basically gonna be a experiment, it can cause lock out, I seen it done , just be careful

2 Likes

I got .

When I went to use the ppm pen I was getting a ppm reading then an e.c same screen then next screen would show another like 1050… I’m have to water one of my plants shortly n I’ma get runoff n do reading. Screen shot it to ya n hopefully I’ll b able to show me way to use so I’m not so over whelmed… on the right blue meter has some number an then ppm

1 Like

Here is how to fix it: Flush your plant with h2o or fish hydrate for 2 weeks - remove affected leaves. conside that you are feeding your plant too often and too much, after flush use 1/2 amounts and feed 2-3 x’s per week to start. if you decide to feed daily reduce you nutrient amounts and feed at 1/4 amounts daily

1 Like

Fewer curled leaves if good. She is working herself thru the toxicity. A flush maybe not be required.

I wouldnt go back in with nutes until she has. N definitely not with any more nitrogen. Possibly a bloom booster shot if the extreme yellowing starts back progressing

3 Likes

@PurpNGold74 yea no nutes I’m going play out for abit unless she shows otherwise but I jus got the ilgm fertilzers week ago … N was thinking of plant booster cause of the p,k levels n no nitro. So IMA do a shot of it I really appreciate you taking time out to help me… I felt everything was going swell an all of a sudden I don’t kno what to do nor what’s going on. I feel so overwhelmed @purpngold74

1 Like

Don’t panic, don’t make rash decisions. You’re in good hands around here and you’re smart enough to tag people. Relax and enjoy the ride!

2 Likes

I’m trying to relax. I water 12 planta 6 flower n 6 veg. Should I jus keep a gallon of distilled 1 table of cal mag so each plant is actually getting a table spoon per gallon rather than spreading the gallon or 2 between 6-12 plants depending on the day
@Underthestairs @Mark0427 @Randy_Marsh @Hellraiser @PurpNGold74 cause who knows what plant get the cal mag when I spread it out

1 Like

If u mix the cal mag in a 5 gal bucket its dispersed amonst the water in millions of small pcs sp each plant gets some. I add 5ml per gallon enery water especially if it just ro water days.

1 Like