Currently running in DWC. Has been about 3 weeks since sprout.
pH has ranged from 5.6-6.1
I started with nutes a week ago. PPM was at 450 using Maxibloom. I plan to follow a modified version of the Lucas formula… Started off with less than 7g and was planning to work my way up to the 7g recommendation. I was worried I was too high too soon and causing this wilting and curling. Yesterday I did a res change and dropped to ~300 PPM with distilled water to see if it helped. It did not, it looks worse today.
Average about 75 degrees, 45% rh
Using 2ml of Hydroguard per gallon in a 5 gal bucket because I know water temps are somewhat higher than ideal.
Have about an inch of space between water and bottom of netpot.
Have included pics with and without led on.
Running Spiderfarmer1000 with lights on 24/7. This is a bubblegum auto from ILGM. Roughly 24 inches from the flower, 100% intensity.
Side note: The leaf on the lower right has been deformed since it first sprouted (I stupidly pinned that leaf against something, but it had rebounded nicely)