Curious... can i grow in a backyard shed year round?

It took me 2 plus years to get everything to do it and im still spending money on it but the past year an half ive been able to get 3 to 4 grows so far

4 Likes

I appreciate all the feedback i get from you guys… we are a nation of creation and having support from the more experienced is a real confidence builder. Taking in all advice and information to become better and pay it forward on forums like this in the future, thanks guys :muscle:

2 Likes

That’s what I did. I have a 12 x 20 – framed out the back at 8 x 12. Your room and plants are splendid. Wowza on the AC at 34000 BTU. I’m in the South too. In my room I have one AC 15000 BTU and in my connected studio I have another AC that I run – as I pull air into the grow room from the studio (with a way to switch to outdoor air, if I want to). And, if it gets too hot, I open the studio door to try and beat the heat.

A lot of us are still newbies – but we’re learning – with you. I don’t have any growmies where I live so this forum has been a life saver and friend maker.

1 Like

Same where im at no growmies either …How do you put pic on profile?

2 Likes

3 Likes

I really need more space so i can store things away from everything else

1 Like

Click on your profile icon (the M) upper right. Then click on the little person icon. Then select preferences. You’ll see the spot to upload. Click the little pencil to edit/upload.

grnygrows

More space? Wow. I could use more space too – so I’m trying to make more room for storage by going up and using my vertical space above my lights. Might put in a shelf or two for the stuff I rarely use.

Do you like your weed bowl? I just sent mine back. I was so bummed. When I would churn it all kinds of trim would escape out between the two bowls. It was just so messy.

2 Likes

Not really… it is messy and one plant disappeared into powder…it was little buds fell threw but still smoked it lol… and i have like 5 shelves but still need more

1 Like

First grow ever hydro grow at that …white widow

1 Like

Just lovely. I adore my White Widow. Congrats.

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like