Curing RH Packs

Ok so the grow waa a succes in my eyes I got 6 1/2 oc of manicured bid and almost 2oz.of fan leaves and assorted little buds for canabutter.My question is how long should i wait before i put HR packs in the jars?

1 Like

You shouldn’t use rh packs they alter the terps slightly its better just to monitor and readjust with lemon peel or fresh MJ leaves

2 Likes

Yes, it’s better to keep adding or removing fresh cannabis leaves but that’s not always an option. I jar mine as soon as I dry trim. I put them in jars without the Boveda packs but with individual RH meters and will add the Bovedas if I need to (or open the lid for a few minutes).

2 Likes

I agree with @GreenSnek those packs tend to make ur smoke go to dry aswell you are beat of getting grove bags they keep the rh at the right spot and they stop ur terpenes from fading away
And u dont have to burp the grove bags either specially if ur weed is is dried properly

2 Likes

I like the Grove Bags for storage. They hold the Rh pretty close and self adjust to 58-62%. I have some still holding at 62% after almost 3 months.

1 Like

Yep, agree with others. Jar with a cheap hygrometer and keep burping until humidity is around 60/62.

I cant seem to find grove bags. Where can i purchase some? I found one but its a pound bag and i would like to store my bud like i store it in jars,an oz.in each.

@Hex If you go to grovebags dot com they have a selection of different size bags. They’re listed under the " Build-Your-Own/Mix-and-Match Variety Pack" in the “Shop Now” tab.

2 Likes