Curing problems!

Where do i get me some of those terpin additives? 1/2 LOL

3 Likes

:joy::joy: smells like a big fish :love_you_gesture:. I visited colorado last year and they had terpene this and that signs plastered all over the dispensary walls. A pot head I got to know told me they sprayed the buds down, if that’s true or not it made sense to me. Several strains I bought that I had smoked in the past were overly strong smelling and gave me a headache. No more dispensary weed for me :joy::love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

I’ve seen microscopic views of the stuff they spray on to enhance terpines. It looks nasty.

4 Likes

NOW if they could have some “Cheeseburger” aroma and taste, im all in! Takes care of the head and the munchies at the same time!

4 Likes

The reason i laugh at dispensary anything :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

@merlin44 @ChittyChittyBangin @OGIncognito :rofl: :rofl: :joy:
Oh the memories you all stirred up… I was laughing my ass off…Ah the things we did when we were younger to get high when the weed was gone…Back then we could only dream…Now we need not dream anymore…

6 Likes

Desperate times call for desperate measures Brother :joy::joy::love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

Love my grove bags! Been on a 30 day cure so far. Rh is spot on :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Ok so burping more frequently was the cure for my cure. Smelling amazing. Smokes great no dark ash. Still in the grove bags but now i am burping every couple days. Its balancing very nicely. I think they were a little on the wet side but i am starting to understand what im doing alot better.

4 Likes

That’s what it sounded like to me. I’m glad you’re getting sorted out :metal:

2 Likes