Cucumber infused water for my plants or soil?

I know this is out there on a limb. Especially for my first post! But would using infused cucumber water benefit the health of our plants or soil? Of course there are many factors that come into play. Such as PH, PPM…ect. one would cucumbers lower the ph of the water? Would it help a living soil or super soil. Cucumbers normally contain minerals such as copper, phosphorus, potassium, and Magnesium.

Or maybe I’m just :fire:

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

Interesting idea, but all of these nutrients are already in a properly balanced weed fertilizer product. I would be concerned that the nutrients in cucumber water may not be in a form that is equally bioavailable to the plant. An organic grower can probably better comment on it that I can.

3 Likes

I was thinking it would better suited toward an organic grow. Only reason it came to mind is my wife makes it all the time then never drinks it. :laughing:

3 Likes

Also thanks for the welcome literally about to start my first grow and learned so much from this forum so far just by reading.

2 Likes

There are a few organic growers in the forum who can probably provide a more definitive statement.

Welcome to the party. Start a journal here for your grow and we’ll all help you along your way.

4 Likes

PaOjtXFCVqp5Q8g0si
A banana tea is good for cannibis.

3 Likes

I saw a post about banana cucumber tea on here for later in flower. All ready planning on doing teas and organic super soil. Going to start a journal thread later.

3 Likes

I like Foop, so far. It’s organic. My plants are all loaded with trichomes. Here’s the plant with the most. Gold Leaf.

4 Likes

Cumcumber water is packed with potassium and phosphorus. Take your cucumber peels and soak them in a jar and cover for 5 days. Strain the water and walla! Feed your plants. Ive never used this method, but its just valuable information to have lol. With my nutes , theres already plenty of potassium and phosphorus avail.

3 Likes

I started my journal

1 Like