Psilocybin Adventures

No idea sorry. I’ve only ever done brf half pints then spawned that to other stuff.

Edit I do .5-1 ml for half pint of you feel like doing some math.

2 Likes

Well fingers crossed maybe just some late bloomers meanwhile I’ll try something else

2 Likes

So yea two pints in a qt so 2 ccs should b good

2 Likes

My biggest shrooms yet, just picked. Nothing compared to my old poo spawns but getting better!

4 Likes

Damn I’m jelly right now I have a little something taking place on a few of the jars so we’ll have to wait it out I need a tub going I love watching them grow love drinking them more but they’re beautiful to watch great job.

1 Like

Thanks! Yeah they grow so fast! They were half that size last night.

1 Like

Just ordered some rye berry and millet give that a shot too I guess

3 Likes

You ever made the tea and saved it? I made it last night then changed my mind. Can’t put it in the fridge. No big loss if I have to trash it but I figure it should last a bit a room temp in the dark?

Be sure to use gypsum when setting up millet or you’ll end up with a sticky mess. It took me a few goes at it to get the cook correct. I let mine soak overnight and then cooked it for 10 minutes. Millet is a pretty small grain.

Yea I have gypsum used it in the popcorn checked last night a little something going on

I never tried to save it but I don’t see why you cant

1 Like

You know those times when you read a guide on how to do something and you say to yourself, “nah I have a better idea :bulb:…”

Yeah so the guides I read said to let the cakes start fruiting in the half pints. I always thought that sounded dumb, my shrooms are gonna hit the sides and abort. Well I went ahead and followed directions for once just to see. Fruited this cake about 24 hours ago at first site of a pun in the jar…soak was also done in the jar by just filling the empty space with water then dumping it back out 12 hours later. Way better first flush going on this cake.

Edit: most places I read online shit all over brf cakes as the worst method. I don’t know. Always been reliable for me. And you can spawn to whatever you want to later anyway…I don’t get the hate…maybe because I never tried anything else :rofl:

3 Likes

So my popcorn and one of the bags definitely late bloomers checked this morning and have some colonization taking place I’m happy need em to finish now so I can get a tub going been in a bad funk lately don’t know what’s going on but it would b nice to have some doses

2 Likes

First flush fruit in jar method, coming along nicely

First flush just starting also fruited in jar

Cake that’s been perma fruiting doing nothing right now. She’s done or prepping a proper flush.

Last and least the casing experiment. Looks like trash…correct me if I’m wrong please.

4 Likes

Your casing experiment is doing what it should be doing. Give it another week to fully colonize.

The cakes with pinning look great!

1 Like

Really? Looks awfully funky and string like…that’s surprising news! Thanks

It looks like mycelium to me. If you think it might be cobweb mold, then spray it with some 5% peroxide solution. It will kill cobweb mold instantly and not harm your growth.

1 Like

Thanks, good to know. I’ll just let it ride and see what happens. I can’t get the insides anyway without flooding the thing

Theirs two types of mycellium the stringy one m rhizomorphic and tomentose

yours looks like ryzo @Eagles009 this is a valuable book best one I’ve found so far

4 Likes

So one of my bags is starting I gave it a shake up tonight and like two of the three jars the first two I did so maybe the others are late bloomers also fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

1 Like