Psilocybin Adventures

What I’m doing is working just was curious if theirs such thing as too much if anyone knew I mean when mushrooms grow in the wild they have constant air movement so I’m wondering if more could b better

I just checked Amazon. There are some pretty good deals in Insta Pots.

1 Like

Took a 3 gram dose today of my golden teachers hopefully they’re good well know in bout an hr. Wifey got me a 10 quart one for Christmas I know she got that mushroom tent too cause they shipped it in no box so I saw it I’m excited I’m gonna order some spores from the lil shop of spores they have every kind exotic ones too have to check it out

2 Likes

Good stuff. Enjoy!

1 Like

I forgot too happy turkey day everyone

1 Like

Feeling nice not as hard as I’d like too small of a dose after this first tub flush ill have enough for a banger. Plus I ate a lot for thanksgiving I normally fast before a trip. So it’s coming in a little delayed

2 Likes

Yeah, happy belated thanksgiving to all who celebrate. Also if you guys are on Facebook, the marketplace is a pretty good place to do some scouting on equipment. I see dehydrators,pressure cookers,tents, etc. on there a lot. Just be careful. I know you guys are pretty set. But just a heads up maybe for someone who may be looking down the line.

3 Likes

Transferred a grain bag to bulk today. I became concerned when the mycellum developed a pink tint to it. I’ll let it try to grow out in bulk and see how it does.

Plastic lids came in this morning. I’m going to move to plastic to avoid the rust issues I’ve had with ordinary metal lids. I put an injection port and one of those 0.22 micron filter disks in each. The RTV I used to seal the inserts in each lid is drying now.

2 Likes

runs starting to produce

3 Likes

Very nice!

2 Likes

USPS Informed Delivery says my new spores (B+) will be delivered today. I’m removing the metal jar lids and replacing them with the plastic lids to mitigate rust.

Four liquid culture jars are sterilizing now and I have 8 1L jars of popcorn to sterilize later as well. They should all be cooled off by the time my spores arrive. The lids on the liquid culture jars have been drilled to 1/4" and 2 layers of micropore tape cover those holes.

All jars being spawned are doing okay. I’ve had to throw out my 4 petri agar dishes for contamination. One grain bag was transferred to bulk yesterday and 2 other grain bags are doing fine too and may be ready by next weekend.

2 Likes

So I came home from work today checked the tub and the one I knew was gonna b ready to pick had gotten so big it fell over picked itself for me.

1 Like

Too much fanning will cause your humidity to drop.
You should only fan when you mist. Actually, if you are misting, the process of opening the lid to mist, creates enough fanning. Just move your hand over it to create a draft.

Also about the rust-I have exp. the same issue. You would have been ok but, like you, I don’t like looking at redish/brown mycelium. Just remember this mycelium doesn’t float or stay on the bottom-it has a tendency to be suspended in the solution. And contaminates have a tendency to float or sink.

Very nice hood! I don’t like the idea of having the incoming air flow coming in from the front directly across my work area! I would have the airflow coming in from the back somewhere that way it comes up, over, and down through the filters then on top of the work and out through the front and bottom. That way only clean air is exposed to the work area. Very, very nice!

1 Like

You may want to give PESA a go and stay away from B+.
B+ is a great beginner strain but not really a big producer. PESA is a huge producer but you have to be on top of your game!

1 Like

I’m keeping my humidity at a steady 93 hasn’t falling below 90

1 Like

Fresh or dry for tea

I make mine with dried, but psilocybin and psilocin are both highly water soluble, so I don’t know that it matters that much. I do dried based on the belief that water will flow through dried better than it will fruiting bodies that are already 90% water.

2 Likes

They were semi dry I’d say over the silica for about 12 hrs I chopped them really good well see how it comes out mixed a little ph with it too they say in teas hits a lot faster cause not digesting it.

here’s a few of the caps drying

2 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

Yea I like the tub the cakes produce tiny fruit at least in the tub they’re a good size