Cubensis Adventures

It is close. You might have to wait a little longer for it to colonize your substrate.

So I’ve been taking turkey tail extract and lions mane now for about three weeks I was having bad GI problems lost a lot of weight cause eating was making me nauseous and all of a sudden gaining weight again eating non stop feeling great even some of my MS symptoms have alleviated a little bit not cubensis but the power of these little mushrooms are amazing and they’re the only thing different I’ve been doing.

1 Like

That is fantastic and good to hear, @Tristanj424. I’ve battled depression since 2013. Major depression ceased in 2018 for whatever reason. I remained saddled with moderate depression until microdosing. I took a depression inventory test a few weeks ago and was depression free for the first time since my diagnosis back in 2013.

I took a series of low doses (I haven’t tripped since the 1970’s and don’t intend to do so again) this past week and it is probably enough to keep me out of depression for another month or 2. When I dose, I take just enough to feel it, which is ~1.5 grams dried at this point. It’s an enjoyable experience too. I feel a bit of euphoria and I laugh at things. This stuff is nothing short of a miracle for me. Aside from a few frustrating contamination issues, mushrooms are a whole lot of fun to grow too.

I hope you continue to experience relief.

3 Likes

Not even one lil trip!

1 Like

I’m sampling my harvest with a nice banger then micro from their a Halloween banger if I can pull it off

Great to hear. Personally never microdosed but maybe in the future will have to try again. Maybe, if we ever do start up again, I will try the lions manes and I wanted to try pink oysters as wel. But I herd the shelf life for them is pretty bad.

I’m getting this whole kit comes with Chaga lions mane turkey tails shiitake and one other can’t remember it’s from life Cykel my wife has bad guys problems too I talked her into trying two days with her said her stomachs hasn’t hurt at all Reishi that’s the other

I truly believe now in natural healing coming from a background of addiction due to pain meds and ill never go back six years clean and happiest I’ve ever been in life and the mushys are only gonna make it better @BooBooDaFoo

2 Likes

@FlxerPower asked my brother in law he said the only way you would get an alcohol smell from like fermenting is if theirs yeast present without it no alcohol not sure bout yeast and shrooms but sure can’t b good

1 Like

@Tristanj424 Thank you so much for following up. Appreciated.

1 Like

No problem he said he’d probably throw em out explained the process to him and he said yeast definitely somewhere which creates bad bacteria growth

Still colonizing lol.

4 Likes

A nice collection of articles on Psilocybin. Culture, science, research, legalization, spirituality, activism, professional development, health…

2 Likes

my Halloween cake giving it another week then fruiting checked my bag and starting to colonize itself all six jars are looking good too

4 Likes

Looking good, @Tristanj424.

2 Likes

Made a little fruiting chamber out my humidity dome for the one cake I’ll b fruiting I even have a small humidifier I can put in it to really get the humidity up![image|375x500](upload://dGqYT20U00Nb7Ha0

PLB6ey1gKDm.jpeg)

3 Likes

I just dropped 3 grams. We’ll see how this goes. Don’t expect it will hit me too hard given my microdosing schedule, but we’ll see. My typical microdose is 1 gram now due to tolerance. I like to keep it barely perceptual rather than non-perceptual.

I’m doing some analysis that involves graphs today and want to see if I can give my creativity and pattern recognition a boost.

3 Likes

I know I’ve tripped of 1/8ths of shrooms before but I also understand that youve been microdosing. I want to see this chart when it’s all done, unless it’s tps reports. LoL, which if you saw the memo now need cover sheets… LoL

2 Likes

40 minutes in and starting to launch, but certainly nothing overwhelming. Took it with the juice from 1 lemon. Seems to help metabolize psilocybin to psilocin a little more quickly.

2 Likes

Really I never knew this I’ll have to try it when I fruit this cake I’m hoping by Tuesday I start this new job Monday so worried it’s gonna take up a lot of my time I’ll get it dialed in I think the humidifier is gonna help