Cubensis Adventures

100% agree with @Docnraq … Patience / waiting enough time is less about yield and more about success… Let everything mature enough to fight of environmental contam, you and your grow will be happy you waited… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks, I’ll wait it out. Forgot pictures, but I’ll try and remember after work. Been busy.

3 Likes

Partial harvest from the first flush. These are B+.

4 Likes

Niiiice!!!

1 Like

How’s it going everyone quick question has anyone placed an order through mushrooms dot com lately? I mailed out an order over a week ago and still have yet to get an email confirming that they received my payment I know they were taking a short break a while back and it’s understandable life happens. I looked around and didn’t see anything on the site saying there were any shipping, order processing, etc delays just curious if anyone else has been in the same boat in the past couple weeks. Thanks hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful weather today

1 Like

I had delays with a recent North Spore order due to supply chain issues. I’ve always had great service from Mushrooms and have only bought there for at least a year now.

2 Likes

As have I. Really good spore syringes and typically good turn around whenever I place an order with them. It’s been 8 days now and I’m still waiting to hear a confirmation email that they received my cash.

1 Like

I really like Shaman Mushrooms

Second harvest from the first flush.

4 Likes