Psilocybin Adventures

Ordered some golden teacher spores and pre sterile jars with substrate gonna give it a go and try and grow some

1 Like

Is with it with these jars already being sterile should I still pressure cook again or just rub down whole jar with alcohol

1 Like

Does the substrate come in the jars or are you adding it?

Its already in it @CoyoteCody

1 Like

shouldnā€™t have anything to worry about then, as long as then are pre sterilized, just make sure to sterilize the outside of the jars well with alcohol.

Thanks wasnā€™t sure if I should do it again it said they were pre sterile have the needle injection port on the top look good just waiting for everything to come in

2 Likes

Good luck, hopefully mine will be in soon, i ordered z strain.

1 Like

Iā€™ll let ya know how it goes

1 Like

Pre sterile jars? Like pre PCā€™d jars with like WBS or similar in it? Sorry I never herd of this before. I use to have to do that all myself lol. What tek are you going for?

1 Like

Yo Cody, ever herd of APE spores? Always was on my list of strains but never gotten ahold of them. Pretty cool strain. Iā€™d look into it if you havenā€™t herd of it.

1 Like

This is what I ordered then I got the Golden teacher store syringe coming too

@BooBooDaFoo

2 Likes

Oh ya albino penis envy is an amazing mushroom, have not grown them though.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s cool! Never seen it before but if u wanted to do it yourself just swap the top over to ur own jars and voila! Are you going to fruit them as a cake or go for something different?

1 Like

First time ever doing it going to do a cake this time maybe next weā€™ll do just a whole box

1 Like

Not too familiar with everything only the cakes I saw someone do them once so itā€™s a little common to me. Any stains anyone can recommend I was looking at these Hawaiian ones too

1 Like

Yeah their pretty rad for sure. Could never find spores for it back then but always wanted to. I herd they were more finicky then others but Iā€™m sure you can do it! Maybe Iā€™ll look around for kicks. I think sporeworks has them on the site but weā€™re always sold out when I checked.
:v:

1 Like

I use these.

4 Likes

And then you spread it all out in a fruiting camber or what @CoyoteCody

1 Like

Ya i mix in a little more sterilized coco and stick it in a fruiting chamber.

2 Likes

you can fruit in the bag though. Donā€™t recommend it though.

1 Like