Psilocybin Adventures

Yes I sterilized EVERYTHING before I inoculated my jars. Even took a shower and scrubbed my arms with antibacterial soap. You can’t be too sterile!

5 Likes

My hands got all cracked because I was rubbing them down with 91% isopropyl alcohol every 5 seconds lmao. Next time I’m doing what you did, full decontamination!!

4 Likes

That’s was the safest way I had read to do it. I wore rubber gloves but cleaned them off with rubbing alcohol before touching anything. I also used the oven method instead of making a glove box.

5 Likes

Ok cool I will be doing both of those this round!!

3 Likes

I’m on board as well my brother. Keeping all this info in my head for later :+1: :v:

3 Likes

Good to have you here brother, I think its similar to riding a bicycle, once you have it down you got it for good. :+1::+1:

2 Likes

I think you are spot on with that. Have you ever smoked mushrooms? That was a big thing when I was younger. So was putting drops of liquid acid in your eyes for faster absorption :v:

8 Likes

Definitely gonna hop in on this one :smiley: Same boat as repins12, just soaking up info for later! Never grown them before, but always wanted to. May get bored during this quarantine ya know :rofl:

5 Likes

I have not, I might have to try it, I also have never put acid in my eyes, I think I will stick to putting it on my tongue lol.

10 Likes

Good you have you along!! I will try to be as informative as possible for you guys!!

3 Likes

Just saying that was a big thing when I was a kid. I’ve smoked shrooms before not as a intense of an effect as eating them.Even mixed some weed and shrooms for an unusual high :+1: :v:.
Kinda like smoking qualudes a thing of the past :v: I never put that shit in my eyes either but, many of my friends swore by it. I just couldn’t chance fuggin my eyes up. :+1: :v:

7 Likes

I’m not growing and but interested. Set to watching

5 Likes

I have grown pf tech Columbian, b+, and golden teacher but failed every time I tried casing. Definitely setting to watching

3 Likes

@Gremmall

Welcome aboard!!

1 Like

The more the merrier!! I should have everything in by Wednesday, and I will document everything.

3 Likes

I’m like vet and not growing but when I get to randoms we are going all out lol. Thanks for the tag cody

3 Likes

no problem brother glad to have you here for sure. I will let everyone know the party has arrived lmao.

2 Likes

I’m out of likes but following along.

2 Likes

Happy to have you!!