Cubensis Adventures

I don’t know about percentages. I add a 1/2 teaspoon of Karo to a half-pint jar filled 3/4 of the way with RO water.

Don’t forget to sterilize the LC before you innoculate. Be sure to cover the jars good when you PC or the solution will boil out of the jar.

Ok. Just wondering I watched this one video on potatoe water and small amount of corn syrup then the ones in just corn syrup is saying to make sure the solution has a 4 percent sugar to water so really 100grams water to 4 grams of corn syrup just trying to see what’s worked for people

@shady424 @MidwestGuy

I put mine in those foil casserole pans with the foil lids. The psilocybin bible says put substrate in old pillow case and put in a 176 deg F water bath for an hour, then hang dry to field capacity.

Okay, I am thinking the white stuff is just that they are breaking down and I should have plucked them. This evening I will asceptically clean it off, hope most of casing goes, as I shouldn’t have used that, soak it overnight, then see how it does.

This weekend, and maybe tonight we both plan on doing 5 gram trip.

Does it matter if popcorn is organic or not? I have a bag of cheap grocery store brand as that was all I could find. Have two syringes coming in any day now.

I use non-organic popcorn. It’s a little cheaper and works just as well.

Enjoy.

1 Like

Thank you! It is well needed and we have been mentally prepping all week. Now, which strain? Corumba or the Thai Lipa/Burma group?

Did some research and the white caps are an indicator of excess CO2. So put both fans on full time for awhile. Both tubs will get soaked tonight.

I pulled a couple of nice shrooms off my 2nd flush this morning. The cake was looking spent and dried out, so it is now soaking for a 3rd flush.

Going to put 6 jars to bulk once the current cake is flushed out.

1 Like

Yea just store brand never s problem. So I got some great news today this foraging club u belong to the girl that runs it was talking to a reporter about me and my MS and how I heal naturally with the mushrooms and always looking for medicinal Plants too. And the woman wants to do an interview I’m so excited and nervous all at the same time

1 Like

Super cool, @shady424.

1 Like

Yea it’s a good sized newspaper where I’m from too that she writes for. Let’s get the word out their and get this stuff legalized so we can come out of the shadows.

1 Like

Fantastic! You are a great ambassador for this movement!

1 Like

Doing a lot of research not just on magic mushys but just mushys in general great for anti tumor and help with anticarcinogens great glucanb I’m telling you natural healing isn’t studied enough. We need more we need to be out testing these compounds on different ailments. And watching Hamilton’s pharmacopoeia anyone want to watch a good show on all types of hallucinogenic watch this. I’d love to get me a Sonoran desert toad.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Looking good. How long do you let them sit before emptying them? Don’t remember the technical term.

2 Likes

Cakes like this are usually soaked to rehydrate them. Micellum uses water too, so rehydration is needed. I soak mine for 24 hours, and then that is when you put them in fruiting conditions (mid to high 70’s and ~90% humidity.)

The cakes will generally produce fruits (shrooms) within 5 days or so.

2 Likes

How long for this period?

2 Likes

Until fruiting is complete.

2 Likes

How will I know? When the mycelium has spread through the medium?
That takes typically what about 2 weeks?

2 Likes

The micellum in the medium should be matured before you fruit the cake, but some micellum will continue to grow. Yes, fruiting is generally completed within 2 weeks. You will know because the cake will stop producing pins.

2 Likes

Okay thanks. I’m sure I’ll have more questions along the way. :laughing:

3 Likes