Psilocybin Adventures

Hey all, so I know they we have a few people interested in this topic so I figured I would make a thread revolving around psilocybin cubensis and other magic and even the not so special kind of mushrooms if you are growing them.

My last grow was alacabenzis, and they were pretty good, I learned a lot about the craft, and am still learning today.

For my second round I will be attempting B+ in milo grain and horse manure.

I will post pictures and stuff as soon as everything gets here.

All are welcome, and due to a heavy doses of my last grow I cannot remember who all is doing this. I will tag a few and if you know anyone that needs a tag feel free to do so.

Thanks for stopping by, and happy growing!!

54 Likes

@ReconBravo @Southerngal

4 Likes

I see @Missiles is here already. :smile::smile: welcome!!

5 Likes

@AfgVet did you say you where growing some? sorry I’m really high lmao.

7 Likes

Haha I heard shrooms so you know I’m
Here :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Yay!! About 7-10 days out from birthing my cakes!! I’m sure I’ll be picking your brain :grimacing:

5 Likes

Lmao, good point!!

3 Likes

Anytime!! I fruited my first time in the bag, but the second flush I pulled it out and cased it in coco, and she flushed well for me after that.

2 Likes

This was my jars this morning. Almost ready :grin:

20 Likes

Oh ya so close!! Looking great!!

5 Likes

awesome! This is my first run with them. I’m doing golden teacher. I had 1 jar get contaminated on me. I have a lot to learn with this too!

6 Likes

3 Likes

Ya I had one bag contaminate on me, but lesson learned, I will sterilize the needle between injections, and clean the bags twice as good next time!!

We can all learn together, we can all do our different teks and learn from each other so we can figure out what works best for each of our own strengths and weaknesses. :+1::+1:

11 Likes

Oh man this is going to be good :sunglasses: Always wanted to try this.

3 Likes

I was going to get golden teachers but got B+ instead, let me know how they turn out for sure!!

3 Likes

I’m so glad I found my ppl!! :grinning:

3 Likes

Will do!

Out of likes already lmao, good to have you along for the ride!!

3 Likes

What are you growing?

Out of likes, but same here, this is definitely my home away from home lmao.

1 Like