Cuba libre auto strain?

I have seen no one speak about this strain. We could be the only ones here. I never heard of it neithe, till they send them to me as a freebie from NASC

I started training her a bit late. Got a least 9 colas at the sweet zone. All even. All others are a few inches below. A total of 14 colas coming up on this one. And a few pop corn buds forming below. You could have gotten a ton of them.

2 Likes

First time live and learn. Same never heard of them either and can’t repurchase so kinda magical lol

1 Like

This is my cuba libre, should’ve trained more

2 Likes

She looks nice. My two are starting to bulk out and they smell amazing. Wish I could get more seeds and grow again.

2 Likes

Very good looking. Mines is giving me all sort of problems. I’ll tag you.

1 Like

@growgreen @livemullet Hey fellas. Greetings. How is ya Cuba libre ladies doing ? Here is mines. 59 days old. 35 since pre flowering. Ran into a bit of issues with her due to small pot. But is doing better.

1 Like

Glade you fixed your issues. The 2 looking real good getting icy ones darker green than the other but other than that going as planned.

1 Like

My cuba libre on the left, day 70ish from seed, week 5+ in flower. Gorilla Glue Fast buds on the right.

1 Like