Crystal, Crystal, Crystal have you grown it

Just started a new indoor grow with Crystal. Anyone grown it? Any pointers? First grow was Ak47 & Amnesia Haze. Already have a difference with grow. Total:5 seeds planted, so far 3 are up, 4s not wanting to (14days) so 5 got dropped & put under dome last night. Also my #3 is a dwarf, any reason?

I grew 6 for my first grow - I have harvested 4 of them. I had one that didn’t do really well - it looked healthy enough but I think it just got drowned out fighting for light in my overcrowded tent. I also had one of the six that grew WAY taller (almost twice as tall) as the other ones. Considering I didn’t have a clue what I was doing, they were pretty hardy and resistant to my screw ups. I germinated them and grew them through seedling stage in soil, then transplanted to hydro - hand washing the roots in the process. Then I didn’t really measure PH well for the first two weeks of veg or so, and I didn’t check PPM until halfway into flower. They still held up pretty well. They seemed to easily show signs of nutrient burn when I upped nutes in flower, but, again, recovered well when I backed off the nutrient mix.

I harvested the first three with trichomes at about 20% amber. I am waiting on the last two for more amber to see how much different it will be in terms of effects. In a couple weeks I’ll let you know how that test works out - but I can tell you this stuff is very strong. First time I tried it I didn’t know what hit me.

FWIW, all six of my plants grew and looked essentially the same through veg. It was in flower that I saw differences in the plants, so I think it was a grower issue and not a plant issue.

Thanks for great info. Please tag me so I can follow. I’m growing in soil but strain info what I need

I am growing it for the first time and I have about a month to go Its doing good and is about 6=7 foot tall this is fem plant.I have five going right now we will see how it turns out I will send some pics as soon as i can…

That would be great! Any suggestions for this strain would be so helpful as i have only found a handful that have grown. Got 4 indoors at 2 weeks old. Been told theyre not fond of heat & looks like lst at least is needed.

Been a while but here the pictures

OMG, absolutely georgeous!!! Monster bud! My girls will be going into flower in about 10 days. Ill be totally happy to have one bud that big!

close up of top

Now youre making me drool! When is harvest? Would love to hear what you yielded.

I think they are ready maybe another week i want to flush try to make it taste better ,don’t get me wrong my gf already likes it and she says its some strong stuff, We tested a Top well she did I don’t smoke. I will let you know when its all said and done.Last time was almost 2 pounds…

Truly appreciate the info and pics. Ive kept in mind your advice on heat. Im in tent with 4 so i cant let them get that big but still hopeful. Already cant wait till harvest, which will be awhile. How long of a flower time?