Cross breeding?

I have never breed ever. But is it hard or is it easy as i think. Like say I take a female strain and take a different male strain, wait till there both mature and take the male pollen sacs and pinch them amd rub it on the females pistils?

Not quite you’ll have a male and female once male is mature enough it will open up its pollen sacks leave it in the same room and let the pollen sacks burst open it will leave a white film on your leaves and that’s when you know they have pollinated.

If purposely trying to breed id recommend not pinching any thing. Another easy way easy to cut of a piece with pollen remove the map plant and rub a single bud ever so lightly to pollinate for less seeds…you’ll still have alot but less than usual

2 Likes

I am purposly trying to cross breed. So if i have my fem blueberry auto flowers and then say i get A male northern light plant, and i put the pollen from the male on the female and when the female seeds up the seeds should be say…Blue Northern light??? Or it dont work like that

3 Likes

Yes exactly, cross pollination is the only way to get some thing new

3 Likes

Alright. Thank you for the info! Im thinking about cross pollenating a Few different things.

2 Likes

Yea my pleasure, keep me updated if you need more info ill be here to help just @ me and ill show up

2 Likes

I know this tread is two years old. can any of you tell me at what stage you add the pollen? and how long does it take for the seeds to mature?

As soon as you see bud sights starting to form…
About 2 1/2 weeks from light flip… :wink:
Seeds will be mature when you harvest…
:v::sunglasses: