Cropping advice

Hi just planted 2 gold leaf (up next day) easy bud, also up, then 2fast 2vast, fruit punch auto, and jack herer auto. What I would appreciate is if any has tried any cropping with these plants and what effect it had, thanks for any advice.

1 Like

It’s generally not a good idea to crop or supercrop autos as they are on a clock. Anything that slows em down is a bad thing. Low Stress Training (LST) is preferable until you gain experience.

The Gold Leaf is a photo and definitely lends itself to training. I like to supercrop and SCROG; there are guides on doing both along with multiple grow journals. You will absolutely increase yields by intelligent training of your plants

2 Likes

What @Myfriendis410 said with the autos.

My question is, what kind of “cropping” are you talking about? There is a couple of different kinds. Some people ive even heard refer to pruning as cropping.

Hi yes I mean pruning.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice it’s appreciated. It’s my first time planting an auto so I am keen to see the results.
Again thanks

Sugarbayallstar

2 Likes
1 Like

LOL great video @TDubWilly. but i had to laugh at the guys shades :sunglasses: not sure if he might see better into the middle of that bush w/o them

1 Like