Crohns Ulcerative Colitis IBS and stomach issues

You don’t want to know. Your Doctor did a Risk Assessment and determined that you need it vs leaving it unchecked.

Mine was left unchecked for years and I had developed Esophageal Cancer when I was 32. Gotta hate the Barrett’s Esophagus. My GI Doctor broke the news this way. “You have Esophageal Cancer and 5 years to live. There is nothing we can do.” I had to drive 83 miles and it was the longest drive in my life.

I went to see a buddy and he could see I was shell shocked. I told him what was wrong and he asked what are you going to do about it. Well I replied with getting drunk and smoking a bunch of expensive cigars. So that is what we did. I managed somehow to go down 3 flights of stairs wasted and I wrote my family and friends emails.

Went to bed. I awake at 10pm with someone pounding on my door. I get up and answered it. It was the damn Police doing a Welfare Check. Turns out I slept for 38 hours straight.

Turns out my half brother called the cops and said I may have ended my life. Hell no…my plan was to have one continuous party. Hell I took alcohol in a coffee cup to my classes at the University. Nothing was going to stop me from having a blast.

My mom found that the Mayo Clinic had two serious Research Project dealing with exactly what I have. So I pestered the VA Admin for 6 months as the Mayo Clinic would covering everything but food and a place to stay for like 6 months. Magically the VA Hospital in Kansas City had the cure. I’ve been clean since July/August 2004.

1 Like

wow… :grimacing: glad your battling… :metal:

that’s what they said the risk was, and the doctor said alcohol was only adding %10 to the problem so I continued demolishing it… worth the %10 in my mind… :crazy_face:

I don’t drink much due to that I will black out because of my medications. I guess I had a grand all time at our neighbors. She has the hotsfor me and actually has sexually assaulted me plenty of times. She is married so my morals kick in. Somehow while I blacked out I took a couple photos of her bending over in front of me.

So yeah…I rarely drink. :joy:

I don’t anymore… too much of a good thing… :face_with_raised_eyebrow: trust me im better without it… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I’ll pour like a 1/2 oz of my Single Malts and will take a few hours to drink it. No problems with blacking out doing this. I may have some every 6 months. I still have a Bigfoot 2018 Barley wine. It’s not unusual that a 6 pack will last me up to 5 years.

Now my pain management in the Army was hard liquor. I drank so much the last week of getting out aka I drank a 6 pack of beer and half of a 1.75 Liter jug of Southern Comfort 50% ABV. I remember the whole night still and I woke up with no hangover. I couldn’t drink for the next three years. One sip of beer made me physically sick to my stomach.

2 Likes
1 Like

Check this out…

This is some amazing stuff…new to me anyway some may have already been aware but anyway WOW. Also tells me that by decarbing the flower and just eating it or making budder with it keeps it closer to the soil and as Ive gone through my issues I found by eating as close to “the ground” as you can you get more from it. Once processing begins of something is the start of loosing things of value that it contains…my thoughts…stoned moments can be clear.
Know anyone with well with many diseases…this article touches on CBGA / CBG and some studies linked in the article and it’s trials and uses currently and possible to stop / reverse and maybe help cure those at Dis Ease.
Of course the poor diets of most people now a days pushes them to the Dis Ease side and just changing what one lets into their soil (eats) can also stop / reverse or maybe even cure those with Dis Ease and make them At Ease
Pass it on if you see any value in the info as it may help others.
Can’t post the link here but you can surf to it and there are 5 or 6 in text links to click for studies etc.

Hope this helps and pay it forward…knowledge is power

2 Likes

Had to get me some of that CBG flower to try

Decarb and eat me some

2 Likes

Corona virus explained well…

Dr Bergman has many great videos covering many medical issues we face.

2 Likes

Just wanted to update things.
I started back to work about 2 months ago.
I’ve cured myself and am back to solid turds only going once or twice a day like I had been my entire life prior to 3 years ago and the urgency to go is also back to normal.
Haven’t seen or used the medical system at all for about 20 months and Mother Nature was the answer to my cure.

Hope this tread helps others down the road to being cured

4 Likes

That’s awesome!

2 Likes

I have the same problem. What should I grow?

3 Likes

I found that CBD is somewhat effective. I don’t smoke CBD heavy strains, but I suppose you could. I take a CBD isolate product that I get from Lazarus Naturals. I take Budesonide for the colitis and I had been taking 9mg a day. With the CBD I’m able to reduce that to 3mg a day and still keep colitis in remission for all but a couple of times a year.

1 Like

Yeah def nature has the cures
Look up super foods and begin eating them all ;p

2 Likes

High alkaline foods are part of my staple. :+1:

1 Like

What do you have?

I didn’t know Symicort can be used UC and Crohn’s. I have to inhale twice a day for asthma and it has helped me this time with my breathing. Sometimes it helps and sometimes it doesn’t. :+1:

Yes, the budesonide (Symbicort) is very effective for colitis, though it has some nasty side effects at effective doses.

Only side effect I can get is where it feels like the heart is fluttering if I have to inhale more than twice a day. Glad it helps you out. :+1:

The main nasty side effect isn’t an ordinary one and appears after years of use. People that are long-term users of budesonide develop something called buffalo hump. Hunchback and buffalo hump is the same thing.