Crohns Ulcerative Colitis IBS and stomach issues

Created this topic for anyone who may be or know of someone who is afflicted with these man made conditions due to the marketing of unhealthy foods to the masses and that Mother Nature has the cures for them.

11 Likes

@Cyle1

If I were you but I realize Iā€™m not and you have to make the final decisions is I would learn about these things for yourself about reading labels and shopping for healthy foods and cooking them at home yourself knowing whatā€™s in there and then passing this critical information to your children so they too have the knowledge and wonā€™t have health issues later in life!
Youā€™d be surprised at how much less expensive it really is by not buying the quick and easy prepackaged foods with suspect ingredients and sourcing the components yourself and cooking it up. Many believe incorrectly that healthy food is more $ but when you remove the convenience factor of ready to go foods and buy the stuff individually it can be and usually is cheaper because the cost of convenience adds up.

I used to (and still do) love velveeta mac and cheese in the boxesā€¦it was quick and easy but removed that from my diet once I realized what that cheese in the packet wasā€¦

6 Likes

Thank you Iā€™ll be back on in 40 min got take kids dycare

1 Like

I am deffinitly starting reading labels but first I need to have a base knowledge about whatā€™s good and bad do you have any reading material just to get a base understanding of what Iā€™m looking for

@DankGunslinger we move convo here and thanks
As of right now I dont eat much cereal is about the only thing that dont hurt

2 Likes

Here are a collection of posts that I have made on this issue and I wanted to put them in one place for all to reference.
Iā€™m not a doctor or in the medical field but have been healing myself towards being cured for Pancolitis which is medical speak for Ulcerative Colitis affecting my entire colon with bleeding ulcers etc diagnosed with an invasive butt and throat scope etc back in May of 2017.
My experiences and thoughts your mileage may vary.

Make some bone broth amazing stuff
Make some sour krout
Gotta get those good critters to outcompete the bad ones in your gut
Any over the counter stuff for stomach problems will usually make it better short term and worse for the long runā€¦
I used teas (lol just like the the plants - not same ingredients butā€¦) for a long time to help with my gut pains and stuff ā€¦nature works for us if we let itā€¦just like the plantsā€¦
Eat real freakin butter made by the little old Amish lady and eat some on crackersā€¦toss that chemistry set margarineā€¦fake butter doesnā€™t fit our receptorsā€¦eat some budsā€¦eat the plant itā€™s a natural herb and medicine fresh from it or dried flowersā€¦I do from time to time. Great for sleep just be ready for a hang over like feeling in the morning if you eat too much. At least for me anyway
You got this
Order a LB of Triphala for $20 and make some tea or also buy some 00 capsules and make them in a bowl and take the stuffā€¦cheap to try and that was one of my pivot points of being cured from my UC

Steroidsā€¦prednisone f u k s your gut critters up and sets you back quite a bit from recovering the good stuff.
Prednisone was only thing they prescribed me that had any stopping of symptoms effect on me but after researching that and gut health Iā€™ll never let another doctor push me into that crap or any other ā€œwhite mans medicine againā€ without researching it first! Seriously most the stuff they pedal is bad bad bad in the long runā€¦
Eat living foods with good crittersā€¦go buy 1 or 2 of 6-8 different kinds of fruits and eat it upā€¦blah blah blah
And read all ingredients and research those ingredients you are not completely sure off as being natural or at lease without all the baggage most come with relating to health issues

Buy a head of cabbageā€¦
Sea saltā€¦
Mason jarsā€¦
No electricity needed just burping a jar over 5 days or so and make your own pre and probiotics with good critters to help you
I can send a recipe / directions if you want to try that easy cheap way to help.
I hope things get better for you either way. Understand about kids first and all but if your healthy you can work and so onā€¦tough being stuck between and rock and a hard placeā€¦chin up

Eliminate all suagrs in diet except ones from fruits are ok as there is fiber. The bad critters love high fructose corn syrup and all that type of sweeteners ā€¦even avoid the fake sweeenersā€¦Mother Nature rulesā€¦Stevia leaf and powder is a great natural sweetener and I use it all the time as well as honey and real maple syrup both of those in limited amounts.

My issues started in Dec 2016 and finally was scoped June 2017ā€¦took their prescribed meds cheapest oldest to most expensive and newest over maybe a 9-12 month period. They helped zeroā€¦
Started researching on my own havenā€™t had any medical contact over the last year or more and here is the short of it.
Remove all sugars from your diet with the exception of real fruits and such that Bring along the fiber with it.
Read all the labels of anything your going to put in or on your body. If you donā€™t know what the ingredients are look them up online. Iā€™m talking soaps, toothpaste underarm deodorant shampoo dish soap cleaning stuffā€¦any food you will consume ā€¦corn syrupā€¦high fructose shitā€¦eliminate all the stuff that you find has ingredients thatā€™s not natural where you can have it in your cupboard and put in in a soup and feel good about feeding the critters in your gutā€¦healthy critters healthy body! Youā€™ll be freakin amazed just by reading labels and looking stuff up.
Look into Triphala (3 fruits) used in Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years in India.

External Media East West School of Planetary Herbology ā€“ 21 Jan 16

External Media

Triphala and Elderberry for IBS - East West School of Planetary Herbology

The three fruits of Triphala. My clinical experience using the Ayurvedic formula Triphala is extensive, based on literally thousands of cases over the course or 25 years. It is only within the last th ā€¦

IBS Crohns Ulcerative Colitis all intertwined just effect different parts of the same system.
Eat as close to the ground as you can.
Eat live food like real sourkrout cold not cooked to keep the good critters alive that help your gut get healthy like thisā€¦

E8982E84-DE2D-4EFF-B3BF-716D3566DBA4.jpeg

With a head of cabbage and some good saltā€¦not that Morton table salt crapā€¦sea salt not stripped of all the good stuff and a knife and a 1/2 mason jar you can make your own Sour Kraut with live good bacteria in 5-7 days or so and eat that to give you natural pre and probiotics.
Drink a lot of water every day stay hydrated we are after all 70% water. I went from living on the shitter 12+ times a day ruined any chance of good night sleeps to now down to 4 times or so a day and getting better. All those toxic shit they sell us everyday builds up and eventually triggers things such as this. Use real butter not that fake stuff. Our bodies were designed to accept natural ā€œmoleculesā€ or whatever the receptors take. They fit where the chemistry set attempts at mimicking nature donā€™t fitā€¦
Look up how high heat and pressure extrusion process affects protein structures like when they make Cheerios or a lot of snacks and dog food and most cereals.
I feel Iā€™m on the road to being healed. I didnā€™t get sick overnight and it will take some time to be healed just like when growing organically things donā€™t happen quick but over time and arenā€™t fixed quick.
Iā€™ve done all this without insurance either. When I decided to fix myself I quit paying for insurance and put that $ towards my own medicine. Natural herbs added to foodsā€¦brings all those different nutrients into my system. We are made up of a complex network of critters that when fed weā€™ll work together and keep us healthy.
I buy 1LB of Triphala for $15-$20 and makes about 700 or so capsules and I take 9-12 a day. My body tells me what I needā€¦gotta listenā€¦just like reading your plants for their needs. Sure I have a candy bar every now and then with some Vino and last weekend my Nephew got married and I over did things and paid for it the next day or two but I knew what was coming.

Anyway I truly hope some of this can help you recover and be healed naturally and low cost but you gotta read stuff and research things but once you have done that it becomes easier to shop for things because you already know Dawn Dishwashing liquid or Fabreze freshener (and countless other things) contain bad things that after awhile accumulate in your system and mess your system up.
Did you watch the video posted here about making LAB? Make that and feed your gutā€¦has great healthy critters that you should have in your systemā€¦

Edit to addā€¦started with Prednisoneā€¦worked but it kills all the good critters in your gutā€¦is for short term useā€¦
Went to Sulfasalazine and then tried Apriso and last was Humira none worked one little bit for meā€¦and then I got highā€¦lol

Glad I could offer some ideas.
Yea over the last year I was vegetarian, vegan and so onā€¦with what I had at the timeā€¦ulcers all along my colon and shitting blood and mucus just about every time and no formed turdsā€¦no safe fartingā€¦no burpingā€¦to ā€œhere I sit NOT BROKEN HEARTED came to shit and only fartedā€¦lol
All the blood and mucus in my stool is gone Iā€™m farting more like normal and Iā€™m starting to get formed turdsā€¦
Started eating eggs and baconā€¦real butterā€¦meats in good portions not like when I was 20 and huge slab of beef and very little produceā€¦now itā€™s some meat and more fruits and veggiesā€¦
Use live vinegar with the mother not that sterile dead vinegarā€¦
Orange juice or milk thatā€™s been pasteurized ā€¦heated up to extend shelf life killing all the good stuff in the processā€¦buy oranges and squeeze them and so onā€¦the colder the less processed the better like humans have done for our history minus the last 60-70 years since the better living through chemistry ad campaigns started!
Your body is sweating out the toxinsā€¦the skin is the largest organ we have and does as much if not more for us than the liverā€¦maybe just sayingā€¦lol Iā€™m not a homeopathic doctor but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express one time and with all the toilet time have done a lot of research and reading about this shit.

That something is all you brotherā€¦you got thisā€¦read labels

Oh and I quit vaping nicotine liquidsā€¦that along with other changes upped my gameā€¦

Many ā€œdiseasesā€ are triggered by all the toxic shit we are surrounded by from the coatings in our cooking pans to the soaps used for washing our hair skin and dishes to the make up, suntan lotion, deodorants and toothpaste. Fabreze and on and onā€¦read the ingredients and look up the ones that sound unnatural and you will be disgusted and amazed at what corporate America markets to the masses with the blessing of the FDA and not one of those for profit at our expense MFers are being locked up.

LAB has healthy gut critters and is easy and cheap to makeā€¦

Along with making sour krout at homeā€¦head of cabbage, sea salt, knife mason jarā€¦good gut stuff in thereā€¦eat it coldā€¦

https://ilgmforum.com/t/how-many-strains-do-you-have-in-jars/28446/133?u=skydiver

Again this is a collection of posts Iā€™ve made her since joining the forum in February. I may have missed a few or double posted a few but wanted to collect them all in one spot for those that might be able to benefit from my experiences.

Another great resource is on you tube look up Dr Bergmans channel this guy is freaking on point when it comes to medical conditions and how our bodies systems work and not the misdirected information put out by the medical machine currently.

I truly hope some of this can help you or your loved one and friends that might be suffering from these man made conditions. Hell I might croak tomorrow but at least I went down fighting.

Love you all!
HAGD
HAGL

10 Likes

Ok is there anything else as a alternative to sour crought

And how long after I start this should I stop my pill
And what kind of meats all meats or should I stay away from some dose that seasoning not tear you up? Is it spicy?

1 Like

Making LAB also provides good bacteria.
Curious why not sour krout? You donā€™t like the taste?
I had to suck it up on some things like eating Bell Peppers green yellow red didnā€™t matter I went through my entire life until recently refusing to eat them straight or in salads or dishes because I hated the smells and tastes of them. Since researching things I found out what they bring to my table as far as nutrients and now eat themā€¦yuk but hey itā€™s for the greater goodā€¦Me

As far as stopping the pill again Iā€™m not a doctor so it would be my opinion. What pill / drug is it that you are taking? What are you taking it forā€¦ie the medical reason a doctor may have given you. Is it prescribed or over the counter? Please look up that medicine and read about itā€™s ingredients and side effects and then search for a natural option in place of the chemical pill.

As far as what meatsā€¦one of my pivot points of recovery was moving away from eating a lot of vegetables to a more balanced diet with eggs and meats and fish.
I just donā€™t eat meat like I used to do with the huge steak covering most of the plate but smaller potions with veggies and fruits etc.

Best case scenario with consideration to cost would be buying meat and fish and such from local farmers that raise them in grass fields like has been done for thousands of years and not the mass feed lots that use all the crap to get em big and fat the fastest possible. You gotta chose your battles based on your situation.

All those old saying ring true.
Everything in moderation
Variety is the spice of life
Do unto others
Many many more I just canā€™t think of them at the moment but you get where Iā€™m going with this. Donā€™t let commercials and advertising and cute key words used on packaging trick you into thinking they are healthy. Read all labelsā€¦look up those ingredients and see what the hell they are and do to the living human body.

Fish and seaweed and kelp and all that stuff provides us with some amazing things. The diet in America is full of the wrong ratios of omega 3,6 and 9 acids. There is a proper ratio of those for good health and off the top of my head I canā€™t remember which is which I just know that many items marketed with omega whatever are out of balance and fish contain the good ratios but again there can be issues with where they are sourced etc etcā€¦
A quick search about omega 3,6,9 and a good healthy balance will give you a better understanding.

4 Likes

Love this thread.

Got anything organic that can help uglyā€¦ Iā€™m afflicted!

7 Likes

Amitriptyline 50 mg x2 it stops the puking there reason abdominal migraines it dose stop the puking but nothing else last time I felt good I stoped 4th day I was at hospital

I basically when reading labels use the if I canā€™t pronounce the word or spell it easily it is a suspect ingredient and I will look it up to see how itā€™s made and any posts relating to using it.
If I can but the ingredient and put it in my cupboard and later use that to make a soup or a meal than I am usually confident that it is good to go. Youā€™ll get the hang of it pretty quick after reading every label or item you put in or on your body. For that matter be aware of what work you do and those associated chemicals etc.
When I was 18 I worked for a copier company and was tasked with rebuilding liquid toner tanks used to image the copies. Used the safety clean tubs and solution to clean them before rebuilding for techs to take on repair calls. Well I was young and dumb and invincible so those rubber gloves that safety clean provided wasnā€™t used much by me and never realized how stupid my decision was not to use them every time. Now from time to time I get cramps in my hands. Not saying itā€™s from that but it could be as that was a petroleum based cleaning solution and that shit is bad for most everything.

2 Likes

A mask made out of hempā€¦lol

1 Like

I didnā€™t read the entire article but looks more like an anti depressant than something to help with puking etcā€¦
Please do a google of it for side effects and all.

And google your diagnosisā€¦from doctorā€¦why he/she prescribed that for youā€¦

https://www.google.com/search?q=Amitriptyline&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari

Many articles

Anytime you see a doctor and they want to write a prescription as that is how they are trained ask a million questions. Too may times they prescribe a drug to mask a symptom and no one asks them about the side effectsā€¦not just possible interactions with other drugs but what that specific drug has been shown to have as negatives.

Again go to you tube and look up Dr Bergmans channel. Iā€™ll bet he has a video covering what you have going on with your pucking.
Has a doctor given you any diagnosis and the reason for that pill?

Another simple solution is to remove all mirrors and reflective surfaces if you donā€™t want to see yourself lol

1 Like

Many videos and as far as Iā€™m concerned this guy nails it.
Makes sense to me anyway.
Hell start with his video about blood pressure and after watching youā€™ll know heā€™s the shit

4 Likes

She says itā€™s for the nerves in my stumic the reason on paper is abdominal migraines with episodes of vomiting

Itā€™s also giving for nerve damage really shes just guessing until I get the colonoscopy

I have tryed to get them to admit me into hospital but they wont the hospital wont even schedule it until I have 1000$

Of I were youā€¦and Iā€™m notā€¦I would stop taking that shit. At least taper off of it over several days. My opinion means nothing other than to me. Most unnatural pharmaceutical medicines are toxic to the natural processes of the body and Mother Nature provides alternatives but we as a western society driven by convenience and greed we have lost the recipe book or it was burned by the powers that be.
Google what you have adding natural remedies / alternative options

1 Like