Critique my nutrients please

@Newt Great eye there!! I see it now too lol!!

1 Like

1 Like

Well done. Now if you get either some LST clips or a net, you can train them to be wide and flat, and then flip to flower.

2 Likes

@JikJikkles Getting it done!!! I like @Newt suggestion about pulling the remainder to a uniform height. New growth will come in and head towards the light. Then when she’s healthy and readjusted flip dat be-otch!!!

1 Like

@Newt Im not only a fan but the President of your fan club Sir!!!

3 Likes

I hope you have a dozen clones on the go now, too! Well done @JikJikkles !

1 Like

Had 2 more clones with big enuff roots so they got transplanted today. Mix up some ProMix, sprinkle some ProMix Stim-Root, plant and cover!

@Newt this emptied one of my jars, so I redistributed the bouquet of 9 Pound Hammers I cut the other week. Found 3 more dried stems that didn’t make it into the water, but now have 12 cuttings in each of the 2 jars I have. And still a jar of 3 cuttings of the Dutch Treat that are almost ready for dirt!
I have no idea what I’m going to do with all these when they root! Anyone near Vancouver in need of some clones in 3 weeks? Lol!

3 Likes

Net was too large so had to do my best making it tighter. Also should I have it lower than where uts at now?

Again appreciate all you guys for the info your providing. Much love

1 Like

@JikJikkles are you going to supercrop and weave everyone through it for a uniform canopy? If so that height works for me.

I’m hoping the lower shoots grow through, is that what you mean by weaving or should I put the taller ones thru multiple squares?

Also how can I take the ph of the water coming out with it being in the trellis?

Also will it bulk up,the stems and branches, once I flip to flower?

2 Likes

@Spudgunner, do you run Jinxproofs 9#? Thx

@JikJikkles when you bend the tall ones down through the trellis and through a few squares to keep them flat that’ll put them in an even competition with the lower branches and from there they’ll mostly stick to the same growth height for an even canopy. Do you have drip pans underneath? Can you reach under your net to stick your ph pen into your saucers? As to the bulking in theory the last 2-3 wks is the final fattening up period although my current ladies seem to be in a stalled out moment so their getting drug outside Sat and flushed thoroughly.

1 Like

Weave the tall ones through the net, and keep them weaving, while the others grow up to it, then weave them through. Here’s an example from my tent right now.

Pre-flip (5/24, flipped on 5/25):

Yesterday:

3 Likes

@Westdogg not sure where these genetics came from. I’m up in Canada and it’s oh so much fun trying to find a reputable place that sells seeds! These came from theseedfair dot com, don’t know where they got them from.

Cool, just wondering cause Jinxproofs Genetics is in Seattle area, he is the 9# originator. Post up pics when flowering, curious to see.

Will do, I need to go in tonite after 9pm when lights are on tho. I flipped the lights May 15th during @GrnyGrows Full Moon Seed Drop, and she’s showing bud development. Lanky girl, totally different from my Dutch Treat.
After I topped her March 16th, I kept the top to clone. She took a while to take (mainly cuz I dropper her on her head!) but now her head is outside in my garden! Have 6 other nice clones from that cutting, and 20+ more that are sitting in a couple of jars that will root out. Have NO idea what to do with those! Anyone in Vancouver area need clones in 3 weeks?? Or now for the ones that ready?
This is a really addictive hobby. I can’t help but put cuttings in jars just to see if they will root! And when they do, like they did, I’m screwed!

1 Like

@Newt your babes are fine as hell dude!!!

1 Like

General question for anyone, when cloning is there another way to do it besides using a cloning powder? Don’t have the funds atm but I’ve read about Aloe very being used or sitting them in a cup of water. Had no luck with the last one but I’m probably doing it wrong

Some of the best plant training I’ve seen.

2 Likes

@JikJikkles that’s all I do, drop them in a jar of water. Cut the leaves in half (cut points off), in a jar on the windowsill. Had 10 of 11 root, and I’m sure the 11th would have but I have too many! And I have anoher 20 in 2 jars that should root out in 3 weeks.

Patience!

1 Like