Critics & Cheerleaders Needed

Pro-mix good start. Pro-mix awesome. Pro-mix no nutes. So choose wisely to make it easy for you. :slight_smile:

I’m using Earth Juice, if that helps. Seems to be doing fine with a weekly feeding, and occasional supplemental foliar feeds during veg.

Supposedly Promix doesn’t retain salts like coco, has a higher PH and dries more quickly than coco. I always followed a hydro or soil less schedule, exercising common sense whenever possible. I tried to keep the tds around 900 ppm and did a feed water feed water cycle. You can apparently treat it as soil, or treat it as a hydro medium and feed or water daily, regardless of how wet the medium is. Brian uses coco (less airy) and waters or feeds daily. His medium is always wet. I couldn’t bring myself to do that and let mine dry between watering or feeding. If I WERE going to water or feed daily I would probably want something in it to prevent root rot like in hydro: hydroguard or something along those lines.

I never played with anything other than the FF, GH and Grow More. But they all worked fine. I am just too stupid to use any of the lines that require mixing multiple products lol.

Ok still waiting for last bananna kush to pop. Can see it trying this morning so hopefully by time i get home se will be up. Transplanting the crystal & g glue monday. Amazing the difference already. Ive never grown a sativa dominant before & theres alot of more spacing between each set of leaves. The crystal is more compact with mich smaller spacing.

This is one of the Most Frustrating grows ever & theyve yet to be put into pots yet. Thought the last bananna kush to pop yesterday but so far nothing :frowning_face:

It’ll happen, be patient.

“Lord, give me patience. I need it now!” Haha.

Gorilla glue #4

Bananna kush
Sadly the other didnt make it. So 2 outta 5 germinated.

Crystal. Shes oldest & was in need of nutes. Got em today.

Gotta update: ILGM has already come thru with 2 replacement seeds yesterday. I dropped 1 in distilled h20 & splash peroxide. Will add to tent asap. Otherwise girls look good. As i said couple days ago crystal was already in need of nutes so she was slightly stressed but looking much better. Pics to follow.

Bananna Kush

Gorilla Glue #4 topped last night

Glad to see green in your tent again @Laurap!

Me too!! My last bananna sprouted last night so we got 4 beautiful girls! Pic of crystal she also was topped.

Last bananna kush
Got a grow a going

yea more babies

@Myfriendis410, as you see with the crystal still gotta get the hang of promix. The crystal is a lil yellow on bottom leaves i think due to i waited a lil long on nutes. They do seem happy none the less.
Gotta ask what ya think about your crystal? Did i steer you right? Hope so i love it.

I had some last night! For some reason my last harvest didn’t have very strong terpenes present in any of the 5 plants. The Crystal and WW were the best, but still not strong. It’s potent and smooth though. My brother is arriving today and I will be giving him some.