Critics & Cheerleaders Needed

I usually just defoliate underneath. You might vary your input PH to make different nutes available but keep dosing with cal mag. I also use Superthrive in veg.

Did you see the $25 deal to join the lab?

2 Likes

This may help to understand why :point_up:

:v:

2 Likes

No i havent been here much. Honestly right now a $1 more is too much for me. Looking on having to take 2-4 weeks off from work for sugery & my job i dont get paid if im not there. So holidays ect are sucking for me right noe & now ive gotta $ medical @ $100 a qtr. Sad its not as good (@ least the strains she comes up with) as mine.

1 Like

Thank you Boo. This is what i dont understand…My ph is on spot, im using nectar of gods & Always seem in mid veg to develop a mag issue.

Thank you Boo!

You take care of yourself first! I always pay attention to your grows…

2 Likes

Thank you Boo! One more ? How often do i use calmag? I water or feed every other day.

1 Like

I added cal mag when I watered and not when I fed. Minimum package dose should do it.

1 Like

Sorry to hear about you health (and financial) issues. I also added cal/mag whenever I watered, but not when I fed them… at least in later veg and bloom. For the scrog, I let them grow into it and get comfortable before trimming below the screen. That worked for me. Good luck!

1 Like

Thanks sweetie for everything😜

2 Likes

Sorry to hear the bad news, hopefully you catch a break.

1 Like

With everyone rooting for me how can i not! Thank you sweetie!!!

1 Like

Well sitting @ dr office to schedule surgery. Asking to do it mid feb so i can save $. No problem with taking off work but dont get paid. On the up side i got my scrog in place, now just gpt to wait for boogers to grow. Think the calmag is working as gorilla glue shot up dramatically & since the calmag issue they had kinda of stalled. Hope im on the right track.
Hope all is good on your end! Tag me into your journal, love to see your new girls!!!
Almost forgot should i start super cropping now?

1 Like

I don’t have anything going yet; working on configuring my space for a hydro grow. Probably a couple of weeks to a month before starting anything.

As soon as you feel you can start separating the branches it’s time to start supercropping.

2 Likes

Ok, no guts no glory. Headed to reread it all again. Several times…
Ok i guess im dumb as mud or the pain pills the dr gave me are working well but read several articles all saying to choose the cola or limb. Is the main colas. (topped all) Or the tallest branches? All girls have been lstd, pulling them down as much as possible to expose middle. So where do i go from here?
For once humidity has been nonexistent with humidifier only getting to 40%. Cant afford to screw up. Overthinking everything

1 Like

It sounds like you are doing everything just right!

2 Likes

Hi @Laurap . You asked about super cropping. If your plants are at the 5th node or so, go for it. They will bounce back in a week or so with new vigor and new growth. Good luck!

2 Likes

Alrighty then, ive supercropped the 2 oldest. A crystal & a gorilla glue #4. The 2 banannas are still smaller & super bushy @ this point. GG4 & crystal already climbing thru scrog.

2 Likes

Pictures? Let us see how tortured they are! :woozy_face:

1 Like

Hubbys already asleep. The girls stay with us. I will send some in am when i get up.

2 Likes