Critics & Cheerleaders Needed

Unfortunately the more i smoke the less it effects me. I grow only the “extreme thc” basically indicas but have found they dont hit me like they use to.

4 Likes

Might be time to make some brownies. They always do the job for me.

The more strains in your inventory that you can alternate with, the better IMO. I’ll work on Gold Leaf for a few evenings, then White Widow or Girl Scout Cookies. Daytime I’m pretty much a Diesel guy haha!

2 Likes

Of course! Thats why i asked you for insight. I need that 2 half pounds. Ive got amnesia haze for days & bananna kush & skywalker for nites. All 3 ill be growing again. I grew all last grow as well as LA confidential. Not real fond of her. Good buzz but tastes like dirt weed & harvested only 2+oz from her Gosh im getting picky.

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with picky! I save roaches and end up throwing them all away because, well I CAN! Haha!

My brother just tried the Crystal and loved it. I’ll send him home with a couple of jars.

2 Likes

Happy to hear! I am making strictly tinctures with her now.

1 Like

Crystal, topped with little lst
Wonderful for tinctures, high in thc & cbds

3 Likes

Gorilla glue topped with lst. Boy shes already a big girl!

3 Likes

First bananna to pop

3 Likes

Last but not least 2nd bananna kush. As yall can tell i love this smoke!

5 Likes

Looking great, nice work!

1 Like

Thank you my friend! Means alot!!

yes looking mighty fine you a good mom :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@Myfriendis410, do you do anything to your girls other than top & lst? Also how many times do you top?

1 Like

I’ve been topping later than most folks simply because I’m chicken haha! I supercrop, top and fim. When those tops spread enough, I top them again. Usually 3 or 4 times; that gives me enough for a start into the SCROG.

1 Like

Ok walk me thru this pleasse. At what point do you supercrop & do you do it more than once? Also you said you used a scog but i know you take them outside from time to time. I thought once you used one the plants needed to remain stationary.

1 Like

Happy birthday, @Laurap!

3 Likes

Happy birthday have a great day :tada:

2 Likes

@Laurap
Happy Birthday!

1 Like