Critical purple autoflower

Critical purple autoflower day 29 I would of thought I would see it flowering by now, wondering if i did something wrong, 600w led, 18 " light distance, any help at all would be appreciated, thanx

2 Likes

That plant has an internal clock and it will flower when it’s ready. You keep up with food, water and lights and it keeps up with when to flower lol. It looks good but a little training would help you out. Some auto growers will be along shortly with better advice…good luck :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My experience with autos they usually start flowering in 4 to 6 weeks. But occasionally you’ll get one that will take a little longer. Your plant looks nice and healthy keep taking care of it. She will Flower soon.

2 Likes

It’s still quite small and immature…you dont want to to flower yet

1 Like

I agree with the lst.

This is how mine turned out after lst.

I’m a newbie as well. Good luck!

1 Like

Hey, I hate to keep bugging u guys, was advised to start lst, just wondering if I did at least 1/2 way right, I really appreciate the advice and comments you all are awesome, Thanks again![15691746309687658747533286670945|375x500](uplo

ad://6QQIzbGsOc4EULZigWuSyTVNxle.jpeg)

With autos having a short veg cycle. I do not like to do a lot to the auto plants To stress them. I usually top mine one-time. That lets the side Lambs grow up an will become even canopy. Hope that helps good luck

1 Like