Critical purple auto

Hi, i have critical purple auto’s, the 56th day will be on february 2nd. My question is should I just switch my mars light to flower? I’m attaching pics hoping it helps, thanks

1 Like

If you’re referring to the light panels with switches for veg and bloom, general consensus is to leave both on throughout veg and flowering, full spectrum for both. Also, careful foliar feeding…the droplets will act like magnifying glasses under the lights and burn your leaves.

1 Like

Yes, that’s what I was asking about. I will turn both switches on so I get the full spectrum of light. I do give them a spritz a few times a day, mainly because it gives time to sit and stare at them lol.

Thank you for your fast response.

1 Like

I wouldn’t spritz anymore during flower. Also u want to check ur humidity. In general humidity in flower should be lower than in veg.
Are you feeding her something with lots of P?

Hi, Sorry I didn’t see that you asked a question till just now. I have been using foxfarm “grow big” up until yesterday, I switched over to foxfarm “big bloom” and tiger bloom fertilizer. what would you say is the perfect humidity at this stage? i’m adding 2 pics, I think this one got hit with too much heat ?

Idk im never able to completely control rh. But ideal humidity is based on more than one factor. Look up vapor pressure deficit. Also there are industry meter sensors that track vapor pressure deficit

Basically your best rh will depend on growth stage and light. But im sure its more complicated than that. For example im not sure if these charts are even made for cannabis. But we all use them, so they must be close enough

1 Like

Ok i will look into the charts, thanks again for all your help.

1 Like