Critical Problems with my three plants

I seem to be seeing the same issue with all three of my plants. I am growing in FF soil in a 7gallon pot and using three stage Flora series. I recently went to an RO system (maybe causing my problems?)
They are all starting to flower with white pistils, especially on the tall one. My local hydro store recommended starting with Phosphorus supplement in addition to CalMag. I started the Phosporus last night as well as the CalMag. Thank you for helping.

I’m not an expert by any stretch but I’m not really seeing the phosphorus. It looks a bit like a major lack of nitrogen - CalMag is a good call for the weird spotting. Someone with a more experienced eye may have a different opinion, and if so please take that advice. :sweat_smile:

Probably not.

Probably a good bet. Looks like your plant has gone through a stretch, maybe in prep for flowering. Expect your plant to lose leaves (one way or another). When the plant needs something, it will take it from older leaves. Those leaves will never recover. Follow the advice given and watch your plants. Just my two cents. Happy growing.

1 Like

Here’s a chart that describes mobile vs immobile

The yellowing loser leaves looks like N but the brownish spots look like phosphorus. I use liquid bone meal for that. Plus I always add about 1/4 t Epsom Salt per 5 gallons of water to help with uptake

I had to put one of my plants down due to stem rot from a borer. Two branches broke without me touching them and then I saw a white worm and a black beetle. So I would guess that they had been there for a while. I still have two healthy plants. Does it make sense to treat the other two with a boring type pesticide like Bonide Annual Tree and Shrub Insect Control or is it beyond the time that boring pests invade and lay their eggs? I live in upstate New York.