Critical Mass strain

I have literally been spending these last three months, while this grow was chugging along, pouring over this site and a couple of others for plans on next grow. I initially wanted a pure indica but I guess I thought better of it. I would like my partner to be conscious after a joint. After all that angst and fun of seed shopping I am ordering ILGM Critical Mass photoperiod.

Would love to hear from anyone who grew this how you liked the effects. How did your grow go? It seems fairly straight forward on growing, and I favor SCROG so shoring up heavy headed stems is no issue. I do know that both Afghan and Skunk varities are some of my favorite, so I think this will be a good one. Plus, I like the extra CBD it has. Not ever smoked a CBD heavy cannabis I think it will be a fun experiment.

4 Likes

Thanks for supporting ILGM, the genetics are top quality and seed germination rate is 100% guarantee so be in touch with support if you have any issues.

I personally haven’t grown that strain but this version of the Critical Mass does have a good amount of cbd which will help with that body stone narcotic couch lock feel.

One of the ideal things about this strain is the size of the buds and the density if your able to provide the ideal environment, so make sure your grow is up to par with quality lighting and other factors.

I will say if your looking for that heavy hitter there are many out there that to choose from thst will intoxicate most users fairy easily as long as they are not a daily smoker.
Be sure to start a grow journal before you drop your seeds and we can help you get the best out of your grow and SCOG.

When you do feel free to tag me with @ Nicky.

Until then you can use the search option to find what your looking for, I can’t recall last time I seen someone grow that strain unfortunately.

2 Likes

Thank you Nicky! I am excited to get next grow going. The ILGM seeds I have, Wedding Cake (bumper crop but someone convinced they were ready when they needed more time to ripen) did really well. I am holding off on Purple Haze until I get a taller tent or grow outside. I gave a couple friends some GSC-X and they grew these massive plants this summer outdoors in Texas, and to a friend in upstate NY and they did well with no attention as they spent most of their summer in Maine and let nature water their garden (must be nice to live with rain rather than the dry southwest desert!) . That to say, all the seeds were fat and plump and brown. We all had 100% germination rate. The grow now is seeds from HGC. All the seeds I got from them were at least half the size of the ILGM, pale and seemed immature. 30% germination rate. They did promptly resend more seeds. But that was a lag in time between the ones that did germinate and the replacement, so tent is staggered now on harvest timing.

I will do a diary. I do have my personal grow diary I keep. I have grown in AutoPots, indoors, two times, but this time think I will do a 7 gal SoftPots, indoors, so I can grow organically.

The CBD aspect intrigues me. Being an endurance athlete I live in a stiff, pain riddled body. It would be nice to feel a bit looser and pain free. Somehow we ended up with a sativa heavy stash so will be great to have some indica here without hitting the overpriced, underwhelming medical dispensary in our little city. Or resorting to the vape oils, not my favorite method to consume.

I really have enjoyed the ILGM site and members. It is the only social media I do other than my athletic Strava app but that is different. Now as I await these and plan the grow, I will start seed shopping for spring! Next item to purchase is a rosin press for all this goodness. I like to make my own topicals and I use wax or shatter.

Hey if ILGM ever needs a ‘test’ gardener look me up! :heart_eyes:

I am on the edge of being able to answer this I got seeds for critical xl and kush mass, but not a critical mass.

1 Like

Autopots has released a new valve & hose size you can grow in organics and in soft pots just FYI.

Yeah it’s the only social media I do to, Facebook just stores my photos lol.
Also the strain was Purple Kush by the way i have yet to grow it but have it in my seed bank ready to go very soon.

@SKORPION when you harvest tag me friend.

2 Likes

Hey thanks for the AutoPot heads up! I am going there now to check it out. I have loved that system as it is super easy to use. I don’t have any basis to judge as I have never grown any sort of hydroponic, but this was great, and they are wonderful for answering questions and helping out.

I ditched FB about 7 months ago when I was horrified to learn that many of my so called ‘christian’ friends were racist sycophants and vomiting out political lies like water going over Niagra. It has been liberating. I don’t need that negativity in my life. :rofl:

2 Likes

Right! I feel ya there!

It is sickening but it sure has thinned out the Christmas card list. I tend to let people believe what they believe, but being part Jewish, I no longer tolerate ANYTHING that looks closely to what went on in pre WWII Germany. Like Meet The Fokkers: you are now out of the circle!

3 Likes

Preach girl hallelujah , social media is nothing more than people trying to be there own publicist. I got a saying “no one is the villain of there own story, but your always gonna be a villain in someone elses”

2 Likes

Oh good one! We are watching The Social Dilemma on Netflix. (It takes us days to watch anything as we just don’t watch TV and only tolerate about 20 minutes at a time. Drives our son nuts to watch a movie with us.) I am like, I can do without social media! Then, what about ILGM forum? But that is useful for me! My social circle is three dogs and my husband and our son and his family when they show up. That works for me. That and this place. Lol

2 Likes

Normally. Mines bigger but that’s the safest way to be with covid! So mines the same, girl, the grow supervisor (kitty cat), the whiney needy child (dog) and the forums.

1 Like

I use an app tracker that spits out a daily and monthly report. The good news is Im now less than 15 mins a day on FB but looks like 2.5 hours a day here :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

At least ILGM is wholesome! I can lose track of time here, too. Everyone is so darn interesting and common likes and enlightenment.

1 Like

Omg I don’t even want to know my hours on this site… I was up at 7am and go to bed at 11 on here all day long at work while I wait lol

4 Likes

Yeah I am uncomfortable talking about how much time I am on this forum.

2 Likes

@KikiGee you go girl. I ditched fb as well to many cry babies and spewing out there dirty laundry etc… seems silly to me… Life is short don’t have time for it… And you believe what you want to believe and forget anyone else that doesn’t believe as you do…I’m a Christian as well but won’t get into that or push that or my politics on anyone. Don’t like me because of my beliefs then don’t need those people around me then period anyway…
Anyway keep growing girl I’m done with my minor rants :rofl::joy::joy::rofl:
:v:t2:

2 Likes

I’m growing Critical Mass right now week 6 flower and they are thick and the buds are pretty big.They grow without much drama,and smells good

2 Likes

Weedliber1 I have considered buying CM seeds but my list is so overwhelming I’ll get to it at some point lol… any pics??!

2 Likes

I just had surgery so I can’t go down into my basement where my tents are.My wife is taking over for a few watering maybe I can have her take some pictures

2 Likes

Great and wish you well on recovery

2 Likes