Critical Mass Autoflower

Critical Mass Auto for nerve / chronic pain, arthritis, ptsd? Anyone? The high cbd content stuck my curiosity.

2 Likes

I haven’t grown critical mass, but there are several highish cbd strains available in the seed shop. These are similar to what my wife uses for nerve related issues.

For more of a narcotic effect look for strains with predominately indica lineage.

4 Likes

My wife deals with that to. Takes a lot of pain meds including Gabapentin which is for nerve pain.
Harlequin is one of her go to strains. She mixes it into her vape pens for the cbd effect.

3 Likes

No pain meds here at this point, but from sounds of it she probably isn’t far from going this route and cannabis may be the difference.

1 Like

I’m on the highest dose of gabapentin that they can legally prescribe plus other garbage I would like to do away with.

4 Likes

I grew this and was very happy with the effects. It was the critical mass CBD ilgm but was a runt and produced a very small plant. However, the effects were very pleasant. This is the report of the grow here: Around the World in 40 Strains Results and Reviews
I will grow it again. It was a great strain. Good luck!:four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Works for my idiopathic neuropathy and wifes fibro great. Also for anxiety and sleeping. My fav right now!

2 Likes

Gabapentin was horrible for me didnt work and made me feel dumb as a box of rocks. Have you tried lyrica? Game changer for both my wife and myself.

1 Like

If seeking high cbd/ thc then cream and cheese by seedsman might be a choice. It is rated to achieve 18cbd/21+ thc grown perfect. I probably managed 14/17 with living soil. GREAT stuff. Does not blow you away head high. Very body sedative without couch lock.

3 Likes

Appreciate it! @Storm

1 Like

They didnt have a cream and cheese…i will check other seed banks but keep me in mind if you see them somewhere. Wouldnt mind having some to try for sure.

1 Like

Looks like out of stock.

Keep an eye out for it. Worth the grow i think.

3 Likes

Awesome, appreciate it sir.