Critical fast in coco loco

Kind of. I think of it more as what is available. For example, if you are growing in coco and you know it reads zero on a TDS meter. Meaning it is raw nothing added, and have not used any nutrients. You mix up the nutrient feed and take its TDS/PPM reading. It is 500. Meaning you are making 500 parts of NPK etc available to the plant. You feed enough to get good runoff (10-15%) and check its TDS it reads 400. Hmmm you know the plant could not have consumed it that fast. It (100) must be retained in the medium and is still available to the plant. You repeat the same process next time you feed. Now, this time the runoff is 500. Exactly what you fed. This must mean the plant took in what was left from the last feed and every thing is in balance. And on it goes. Measure the runoff. See if it is changing. Is the plant taking up every thing you offer or is it building up in the medium. If it is the latter, at some point the medium may need to be flushed and reset.

2 Likes

The Advanced nutrients stuff works really well I use a 5ml syringe to add mine. Works like a charm

1 Like

O OK yea I C. N now if it starts going up that means the medium is holding the salts in n I would have to flush correct??? Iā€™m sorry takes me ljl longer than some to understand when reading

1 Like

@Nicky I added some garden lime yesterday being my plants look great I donā€™t wanna push nothing they may not need but im try for runoff tonight before lights out n get a reading will post it but not till midnight

1 Like

So I donā€™t sleep at night an get to do my research In peace well I saw this guy doing something called mainlining. Iā€™ve always wandered how to get more than one cola n now I kno so Iā€™m going mainline one of my critical fast buds. Anyone got Any info on this or has done it n can given few pointers Iā€™d b much appreciative for advice

Yea I donā€™t get this at all so Iā€™m not using it donā€™t need it

Check out Letā€™s Grow Some Purple Kush
Its my ABCā€™s to mainlining / manifold
This is a nugbucketā€™s mainline

this is a Nebulaā€™s Manifold with mainline

at the end I started some purple haze - straight manifold

Donā€™t mainline an auto. Mainline a photo.
To much stres

2 Likes

@nicky @beardless @Mark0427 so m pH is 6.71-6.73 n thatā€™s what the critical fast bud is now I tried using the TBS meter I do not under stand the 1015 n then itā€™ll say 2030withx10 above in corner Iā€™m so confused but ppm I think read 770 so idk I do not get this IMA have to watch some vidsā€¦wish someone could show menlike I knew someone

1 Like

Now what u think @Nicky bout mainlinin autos u say no dice not enough time??? Shoot my one plant was budding a week from now so idk I want to but ehh ya kno?? I got gold leaf fem coming to me thatā€™s when IMA mainline Iā€™ll have more veg time

1 Like

Im in the same boat with my ppm pen from apera unless it tells me one number and like 3 seconds tells the ec after idk i just dont use the ppm meter right now lol.

1 Like

@Buck29048 check out @Arrow thread he does mainline and nice looking plants lol. Im doing a small scrog with a planet of the grapes hopefully lol.

2 Likes

Yea Iā€™m sure as long as pH is in check we be good

1 Like

What scrog

Mine look good lol. Nice green. I just ripped a ton of leafage off mine this morning. They r bare now

My wifes sebring seeds maui wowie

Heck the one looks purple in the middle of the leaves lol.

1 Like

Yea she does have some purp in there looks like . n damn brother those are some beautiful sebring Maui wowie

1 Like

top is blueberry auto then blueberryXlemon auto then my love NORTHERN LIGHT AUTO the other 3 I got r in flower as well 1 more blueberry , blueberrylemon an northern lights n I got 3 zkittles n 3 critical vegging

1 Like

Best to read the instructions if you donā€™t understand how your meters work.

The 10x means that if your reading 575ppm itā€™s really 5750ppm

Some tds meters are not accurate so itā€™s important to read reviews and find one that works. Itā€™s a pretty basic meter so most should work but some are more accurate than others.
I spend about 25$ on mine.

Dude i gog mine calibrated and all but i swear unless im showed an easy something u need to be a rocket scientist to set all the functions on this thing. Lmao

Dude that is a PH meter silly, itā€™s the same one I use. Itā€™s. Great,. Calibrate it once a month.

A tds meter i use a amazon special, tds donā€™t need to be calibrated