Critical fast in coco loco str8

Oh my yes they are… You doing a high stress with drying out??? Or jus got that hot ??

1 Like

Nah. Any plant im growing is stable or dies. Honestly? Im lazy and dont keep good schedules. Hell feed pretty free hand. They’ll live, or they wont.

Now thats not to say i do this in flower. Not inducing hermies over here. Just around now? Idrgaf. Even those semi dead clones can die cuz seeds are stashed. But if its a golden goose id hate to lose it. A few of those have roots in water waiting for soil and the good life. If they make the cut

2 Likes

I c good sir… I like… Goodsht… Yea I bin pretty free with feeding n we saw what happened there…lmao funny cause my critical fast next to her that I’m mainlinin n came from same pack has complete different phenotypes I fed her once n this morning was praying she don’t get nuts burn from this mornings freed n so far idk I havn check…hahaa but we will c in abit

2 Likes

I’ve found jus llet your plants do their thing as nature intended an jus water n feed as n when needed n your plant does great shoot my northern lights I let go is huge n has big buds now as my blueberry that’s not touched is like glue when I touched her so sticky

3 Likes

Thats my point. Eventually u realise she’s a weed. To get topnotch meds yes we tinker n tweak. But itll grow long as we dont kill it.

Again if u want baseball balls of stickiness learn, get some good lights, n relax. If u just want some weed. Drop a seed, and find something that fits.

1 Like

Ain’t it the truth

@PurpNGold74 by the way when using liquid sea kelp how often do u use?? Once a week, twice a week, once month, twice a month???

I think its @yoshi who uses seaweed. Ima fish :poop: guy

1 Like

How does the fish stuff work

1 Like

I’m sorry @Buck29048 I was only trying to help , I did not mean to cause you all kinds of big bud problems lmao :joy:, hey that’s why I tell everyone , research anything I suggest before you get buds big as your turkey leg !

2 Likes

I think he was asking for feed ratios @yoshi no harm caused.

The alaska fish ferts is pretty straight forward. Tablespoon or two of whichever you need. Could never find a feed schedule for it so I kinda just go by what they ask for

2 Likes

You have not caused no problems actually thanks you to seakelp n biolive soils doing great an plants r very lovely getting so big so quick on jus few days I jus ran out of room, an heck who don’t want big bud problems big em on

1 Like

Wow I’m dumb as hell I jus realize what’s was written when ibrespondedbto big bud problems but no problems brother jus advice an I appreciate all advice from all y’all

1 Like

Looking any better this morning?

1 Like

@PurpNGold74 what measurements ?

1 Like

To the use of seaweed. Think u answered over in your thread. Dry amendment added to soil before planting correct?

1 Like

Yes I used seaweed extract at bottle measurement 30mls per gallon but the bottle will say one ounce per gallon , which is 30 mls.
Now I feed nutrients all mixed by themselves , I do a plain ph watering and a supplemental watering which is seaweed extract, recharge , if needed , but since I don’t burn my plants hardly anymore in seedling and vegging phases anymore cause I only used plain ph water the whole time in vegging , and now Epsom Salt which I just read the benefits of what Epsom Salt does for Vegging and Budding plants as a whole , so here it goes in a better formula ;
1/4 of cup of Skin Milk per gal.
1 Tablespoon of Epsom Salt :salt:
1 teaspoon of Recharge ( or Molasses can be used as a household replacement for recharge at 15mls per gal).
5 mls of Kelp
5 mls of any other additive, or terpenes enhancenents.

1 Like

Now to anyone who used those measurements and if your plants start to grow to fast arevto big , hey look it’s not my fault it’s @PurpNGold74 fault, he is who suggested measurements of years of oration with pronix or mostly any Coco cour base soil or good water retention organic soil those measurements should be spot on for ph at 5.8 if your plants is 3 nodes are smaller, if the plants have been topped and bigger than 3 nodes 6.0 -6.3 would be a better ph range , ppm is up to the plants and grower.

Again I’m sorry if your plants :potted_plant: start to grow to fast or to big , opps !

3 Likes

Haha first world problems my friend. :wink:

3 Likes

Thank u for recipes @yoshi an @PurpNGold74 thank u for clarifying n clearIng up everything… An I gotta get some skin milk n find what’s a terpene enhancers

1 Like