Critical fast bud an zkittles

So my critcal fast buds are jus in flower now all are doing well except this one

I think its from to much light so I shut off marshydro1000 n left on spider2000 hopefully this works she is critical fast bud in coco loco

She looks healthy to me. What is your specific concern?

2 Likes

Other than maybe a slight pale green she looks good. Might be a bit of a lagger. Dropping light levels now is not good. Light is what is gonna build them buds up. If. U dont see any issues from loght burning leaves id crank it back up lol. Will def give u denser buds with more loghting. Maybe add a touch or 2 of calmag. Gove her a drink of recharge will pull all the green out of her. Recharge is the real deal

2 Likes

Yea I got recharge she is in coco loco n all sudden went light green n I lowered level of light cause tops leaves start folding up towards light I figure to much light

Good call! She is also leaving sativa! Couple waterings w epsom salt….

Leaving sativa ??? @Thumper an yea I was told to crank lights back up but yea I kno less is more going,so goin goLil by lil ya kno easier to give than take away.

1 Like

Zkittles I.L.G.M auto
45 days from sprout jus started early flower stage today or the 10th an jus now I see this a lil help please
Here’s full plant

1 Like

I think he may have meant a sativa dominant plant. :man_shrugging:

1 Like