Critical + 2.0, Organic, COB LED Tent Grow

Hey all, it’s been a while since I ended up moving.
Day 14

Day 19

Day 24

Day 26

This is critical +2.0 by Dinafem being grown under 600w 3000k Timber Red wood at about 20% power so far. I will be adding 300w of 1700k at the end of veg and through flowering. I may also add Co2 near the mid point of veg and increase the temperature. Plants were topped day 24

Stick around!

8 Likes

Awsome set to watching

1 Like

I’ll be watching their looking good

1 Like

They grow over night

2 Likes

Ya they did!! There happy

1 Like

Good to see you around, best of luck with this grow!

1 Like

Day 28, phenotypes are evident. 3 lanky and 2 bushy. Topping changes their growth big time and once their split stems are a bit taller the first SCROG net is going in.

2 Likes

Before and after for the first trellis net, light defoliation today.

2 Likes

The plants look great so you supercroped and tied down or just tied down or do you just tuck

I FIM’ed, basically just compressed a few top branches and ‘bent’ them like 5 days ago and widened the plant with zip ties after. Then I removed some fan leaves, but it already re-leafed itself so I removed just a few today. I basically just tuck, and use loose zip ties to keep them attached to the net if necessary. Defoliating is really important though I have found, it’s better to take less everyday, you can’t put em back.

1 Like

Major super cropping today

2 Likes

Here is some before and after of the super cropping / SCROG. Major growth. Bud sites going crazy.

2 Likes

Time to lollipop and flower. I spilled recharge water everywhere last night while drunk watering.

4 Likes

That damn drunk watering can get dangerous lol. They look great though!

4 Likes

Thanks!

A quick update Into flower

1 Like

Looking good

1 Like

Some flower pistils

1 Like

Heck ya man nice looking buttons

1 Like

Getting bigger by the day. Prolly will stop SCROG and super cropping soon and just let them stretch soon, removing a few fan leaves as they do so. I’ve already let the back corners go stretch and you can see the height difference.

1 Like

Taken yesterday. First bud frost is here, and the tops seem like they’re starting to swell a bit. Guessing 25+- days based on breeder described 45-50 days of flowering… that seems too good to be true but we shall put this strain to the test.

2 Likes