This is critical +2.0 by Dinafem being grown under 600w 3000k Timber Red wood at about 20% power so far. I will be adding 300w of 1700k at the end of veg and through flowering. I may also add Co2 near the mid point of veg and increase the temperature. Plants were topped day 24
I FIM’ed, basically just compressed a few top branches and ‘bent’ them like 5 days ago and widened the plant with zip ties after. Then I removed some fan leaves, but it already re-leafed itself so I removed just a few today. I basically just tuck, and use loose zip ties to keep them attached to the net if necessary. Defoliating is really important though I have found, it’s better to take less everyday, you can’t put em back.
Getting bigger by the day. Prolly will stop SCROG and super cropping soon and just let them stretch soon, removing a few fan leaves as they do so. I’ve already let the back corners go stretch and you can see the height difference.
Taken yesterday. First bud frost is here, and the tops seem like they’re starting to swell a bit. Guessing 25+- days based on breeder described 45-50 days of flowering… that seems too good to be true but we shall put this strain to the test.